I have stayed annually, usually in February or March, for many years. Each year, I look forward to the relaxation of being in this place with water all around, and just across the road from the beach. With a bedroom, living room, dining area and bath, the amount of space is perfect for two people. The balcony along the living/bedroom is perfect for morning coffee and a sundowner cocktail. I am not a beach person, so this is perfect. Although there is a small kitchen, we tend to enjoy exploring the many excellent restsurants of Lake Worth and the broader West Palm Beach area: breakfast at the Pelican on Lake Avenue, lunch or dinner (always fish tacos) at the Old Key Lime House; or dinner at Rustico Italiano.
The living room furniture was upgraded several years ago and is comfortable. There are some old-fashioned bikes to take out, but that can only be done when the office is open, between about 9-4 Mon-Fri, erasing the possibility of an early AM ride.
Some negatives: The sheets never fit the bed properly; the dishwasher is old and exteremely loud; the small appliances, like the coffee maker and toaster, are the cheapest possible----when the toast was burning there was no way to eject it. An extra blanket or two would be good for some of the cooler evenings. The wireless internet is ok,not great. But then we usually just need it to look up restaurants and explore potential outings, not work.
On the whole, the place is nice enough that even when we have had a week of cloudy, rainy weather, the place has been perfect for reading all day with a pot of tea on the side. And there are flat screen TVs in both the bedroom and livingroom, in case one person wants to read or sleep while the other watches TV.
I cannot really comment on service as it is the kind of place where bed linens and towels can be exchanged for fresh ones mid-week; it is not really like a hotel, but a time-share for week-long stays.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palm Beach Waterfront Suites is located on its own peninsula on the Intra-coastal Waterway and merely a stroll across the street to the Atlantic Ocean. It’s central location makes it ideal for exploring all of Palm Beach. All of our spacious apartments are fully equipped with all of the comforts of home. Along with stunning views of the intracoastal waterway, our guests enjoy a outdoor pool and private picnic terrace overlooking the water, bicycle hire and a private dock for charter pickup or fishing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and Odigeo so you can book your Palm Beach Waterfront Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Beach Resort & Beach Club Hotel Palm Beach
- Palm Beach Resort And Beach Club
- Palm Beach Waterfront Suites Florida