Room was nice, clean, and equipped. Wireless Internet for $15/wk. Pool was a pleasure. Saw manatee from balcony as well as school of fish jumping. Not a resort in the traditional sense of many outdoor amenities. No grounds to speak of except pool area which had plenty of seating and 2 BBQ grills along with a small fishing dock. Surrounded by water with ocean beach within walking distance across the street. Free laundry room services, bikes, and beach chairs. Overall a good experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palm Beach Waterfront Suites is located on its own peninsula on the Intra-coastal Waterway and merely a stroll across the street to the Atlantic Ocean. It’s central location makes it ideal for exploring all of Palm Beach. All of our spacious apartments are fully equipped with all of the comforts of home. Along with stunning views of the intracoastal waterway, our guests enjoy a outdoor pool and private picnic terrace overlooking the water, bicycle hire and a private dock for charter pickup or fishing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Booking.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Palm Beach Waterfront Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Beach Resort And Beach Club
- Palm Beach Resort & Beach Club Hotel Palm Beach
- Palm Beach Waterfront Suites Florida