“It's worth it!”

and up
Palm Beach Ghost Tour
Ranked #2 of 26 things to do in Palm Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: The Palm Beach equivalent of Beverly Hills' Rodeo Drive.
Reviewed November 21, 2012

The place is very high end and is truly beautiful and elegant. You don't have to spend money to appreciate the beautiful architecture. I love the fact that it's not crowded and you can just stroll at your own leisure. Take time to check out the many beautiful vias or alleyways as they are very charming. We had a wonderful time strolling and dining here. Keep on walking through Worth Avenue and it'll take you straight to the beach, a big plus when you have young kids. Check it out!

3  Thank Lorelei A

Reviewed November 20, 2012

If you have ever been on a cruise this would be a port of call. The street has all the typical high end stores which are overpriced for the average person. If you want to ogle tanned, botoxed, Gucci wearing people, then this would be a place to visit.

1  Thank charles b
Reviewed November 18, 2012

It's only for enjoying not for buying. It is out of our class but we did enjoy dressing up and walking in the evening.

1  Thank marylandrhodeisland
Reviewed November 14, 2012

While on a trip to Palm Beach (actually Palm Beach Shores), we went to a couple of stores on Worth Avenue . . . my wife has some estate jewelry to unload. She didn't go to a couple of jewelers I had picked: she found Worth Avenue to be too intimidating. That says it all.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Recently spent a week visiting my niece in Boynton Beach Florida. One of her favorite places was Worth Ave. in Palm Beach. I visited my favorite place, Jimmy Choo's. The entire area is beautiful and there are courtyards behind the famous stores reminiscent of Italy. We had lunch at Taboo's, a well known restaurant. Food was unbelievably good. All in all, my visit was lovely.