“Great for an early morning run”
Review of Lake Trail

Ranked #3 of 25 things to do in Palm Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Scenic hiking and biking trail.
Switzerland
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Great for an early morning run”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

If you are visiting Palm Beach, look for the bike trail to start off your morning with a bike ride or run. It is in the shade and you can run for miles along the intercoastal

Visited October 2013
1 Thank CHfrequentflyer

New York, NY
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 40 helpful votes
“Great Path to Live Car-Free”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

I love the Lake Trail, because it enables me to live car-free when I'm in Palm Beach. Coupled with the bike path on the opposite side of Lake Worth, it creates a bicycle backbone for the area. Many streets have great traffic-calming, so it is easy to ride them with traffic as an adult cyclist.

If you are staying on the central or north part of Palm Beach Island, you can get to restaurants and grocery stores with a bicycle along the Lake Trail. CityPlace, Clematis Street, the Convention Center, and the train station are a 10-15 minute bicycle ride from much of Palm Beach. People are very friendly, and there are good connections to the parallel road (North Lake Way and other names).

I wish that the connecting alleys had better signage at their intersections with North Lake Way. Maybe crosswalk signs to alert the speeding drivers about the intersecting alley?

Visited April 2013
1 Thank HamTech87
Boynton Beach, Florida
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Great Trail :)”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

I've lived just 15 minutes from this bike/walking trail for the past 5 years, and never knew it existed. VERY glad I discovered this path! It's a great ride, and the views are amazing... next time I want to take both a friend and a picnic lunch along to take it all in even more :)

Visited September 2013
Orlando, Florida
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“Great running location”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Very scenic, quiet and shaded in the morning! Fun way to see the back of many amazing homes. Great for walking, biking, roller blading or running.

Visited August 2013
3 Thank sgnjadb
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Amazing view”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Once you figure out that you park by the Flagler Museum and begin the ride it is great. <y wife and I are just recreational bikers and this was perfect for us. We road to the pier overlooking and accross from Peanut Island.. We had packed a picnic lunch and chose a lawn on the trail/water and relaxed looked at the view and went back to our car. I recomend this for all and can not wait for our daughters to join us next time

Visited August 2013