“Average”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 6, 2014

We went with that hope that Palm Bay actually got a decent Mexican restaurant. Loved the inside it is bright and very contemporary. Service was very good and we had to wait for nothing. Asked many times about our drink refills, chip refills and how we were doing in general. Now for the food, very bland. My husband had a pork dish that came with as much fat as meat. This was obvious the moment they sat it down and my thought was it should have never left the kitchen with that much fat in it and he said it had no flavor. The sides, beans and rice came in little tortilla bowls but the beans were dry and he prefers some juice. I had the tacos and enchilada combo and again it was quite tasteless. The taco's just tasted like ground beef with nothing added for flavor I used the salsa that we got for the chips to give it some flavor. We may go back for 1 more try because we really enjoy Mexican food and maybe it was just a bad night.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

We found this place by accident, the restaurant we were going to had gone out of business sadly. We stopped in this place on a whim and we liked it very much. We had a fun server, a fantastic Marquita, and we felt the food was very good.We prefer our food not to be very spicy and what we selected was perfect. They do have spicier items on the menu. They had a good selection of appetizers to dessert.The pricing was good, had we not gotten drinks our bill would have been under $20.. for us both.The restaurant appears to be clean and it was very comfortable. It was formally a Pan era Bread, so lots of room.We will definitely return again.

1  Thank Michael T
Reviewed June 28, 2014

The restaurant is beautiful inside, clean and modern. The wait staff are very good at their jobs, and very efficient. The prices are middle of the street, priced fairly in my opinion, but the food is just so so, not very good, but can't say it really sucked. Except for the Guacamole it really DID suck, they made it with mayo, and more mayo than avocado if I may say so. We didn't eat this bowl of green mayo. The mole sauce was obviously factory made and was very sweet. It is very difficult to get good Mexican food I this small town.

2  Thank sweetpetuniapie
Reviewed June 26, 2014

First time at this new place that has great open decode, not noisy , loud or cramped. Staff was well trained and new the menue items. Go and eat…..we broke our diets for this restaurant.

Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

Meals were tasty warm and quickly served. Drinks were refilled by anyone walking by. The place is clean well lit and affordable. I highly recomend this place for lunch or dinner. I had chicken taco salad wife had 2 taco combo.