“Go for sale items only”
Review of Lucky Garden

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Lucky Garden
Ranked #65 of 163 Restaurants in Palm Bay
Reviewed October 14, 2017

Had two questions, one in produce, one in deli. Neither of the employees could answer the questions and had to ask a manager. There were not difficult questions either.

Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

We tried this place last night. Collectively the food was good, not great. The honey chicken had a weird after taste by the time I got to the end of my meal. My husband had the Szechwan beef and that was really good. My daughter said their egg roll was really good. I tried a bite of bourbon chicken, flavor was good but it was on the dry side. Not awful, but not my first choice place to return too.

Reviewed September 19, 2016

This place is another one of those open kitchen places. If you stand at the counter where you order food, you can watch them prepare it. Lately I have been getting steamed vegetables with shrimp, it is served with white rice. They load it up pretty good with the shrimp. I also usually get steak on a stick, chicken on a stick and egg rolls. lasts me 2 meals.

Reviewed March 25, 2016

Lucky Garden became our go to Chinese place. We live near by. I am not sure what happened but the quality went down. The consistency of the flavor of the meals changed. Things I once really enjoyed became a disappointment,

Reviewed February 23, 2016 via mobile

If you want to taste the best Chinese food in town visit this place . They have a 5 dollar menu for lunch with different options and they deliver fast and at a minimum charge . The owner and nephew are very friendly.