“The rating is for the Roasted Duck!”

Siwon Tasty Chinese Restaurant
Order Online
Ranked #75 of 171 Restaurants in Palm Bay
Reviewed October 13, 2018

We have ordered delivery from here now and then for four years. Management may've recently changed but the food and nice delivery guy were same as always yesterday. Frankly, being from Southern California our expectations for Szechuan food are not met in this area. But ST's roasted duck is what sets them apart from the other Chinese delivery places in the area. Not only do they offer duck, which makes them unique around here, but it is delicious! We eat duck just a couple of times a year (it is a greasy little bird), but I no longer make it myself as ST's is better than mine and a lot less work for me. The other dishes are not much different than the other places nearby. But that duck! Yum. Can't wait to make duck fried rice for breakfast with last nights leftovers.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed August 2, 2018 via mobile

I really wanted this place to be good! I even returned multiple times hoping for a miracle! On many occasions I have received the old food and wondered about the condition of the refrigeration. My last and final visit I was served spoiled chicken with borderline slimy vegetables. They still made me pay for it when I only ate about a quarter of it and decided that I didn't want to get sick. Flavorless food! Cheap frozen Grade B Chinese chicken. Lousy ownership! Will do anything they possibly can to cheat you to make a buck! I recommend you go with a national chain like Panda where you can be assured you're eating and a safe and sanitary atmosphere.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

My wife said to me that this place was supposed to be great!!! So, ok, I will try anything once! Well, almost anything so off we go for a ride to get some Chinese!

The lady that seated us was very nice! The inside of the restaurant was nice, we were the only people in it, at 6 PM!!!! I was a bit nervous! LOL.

Well we ordered and I got a pepper steak combo, and wife got chicken something, I forget right now and she isn't here.

My pepper steak was soooooooooooo tough!!! I had to chew off little pieces and then it got stuck in my teeth something terrible!!!!!! I ate about 4 bites! And went to the pork fried rice! It's was the blandest rice I every had!!!! No flavor like the Chinese places where I live near Barefoot Bay!

Wife's chicken and broccoli, I remembered the name, brain fart faded lol, was ok, but the rice was terrible also. She got the combo also.

So in general, we will never go to this place again!!!

Now I can see why we were the only people in there at 6 pm on a Friday!!!!!!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed January 21, 2017 via mobile

The food is crazy good here never been disappointed. Always hot fresh and tasty. Their homemade hot mustard and duck sauce are the best I have ever had.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed December 21, 2016 via mobile

Good food. Friendly service. Hearty portion sizes. Lunch entree served with fried rice and choice of soup or egg roll. The wonton soup is absolutely terrific - the wontons are fresh and light - very tasty -- not the typical thick, gummy noodles so often found in soups. Sauces very good. Nicely spiced entrees. Extensive menu. Very reasonably priced. Nothing fancy - just delicious food.

Date of visit: December 2016