“WORST CHINESE WE EVER HAD!!!”

Siwon Tasty Chinese Restaurant
Order Online
Ranked #74 of 171 Restaurants in Palm Bay
Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

My wife said to me that this place was supposed to be great!!! So, ok, I will try anything once! Well, almost anything so off we go for a ride to get some Chinese!

The lady that seated us was very nice! The inside of the restaurant was nice, we were the only people in it, at 6 PM!!!! I was a bit nervous! LOL.

Well we ordered and I got a pepper steak combo, and wife got chicken something, I forget right now and she isn't here.

My pepper steak was soooooooooooo tough!!! I had to chew off little pieces and then it got stuck in my teeth something terrible!!!!!! I ate about 4 bites! And went to the pork fried rice! It's was the blandest rice I every had!!!! No flavor like the Chinese places where I live near Barefoot Bay!

Wife's chicken and broccoli, I remembered the name, brain fart faded lol, was ok, but the rice was terrible also. She got the combo also.

So in general, we will never go to this place again!!!

Now I can see why we were the only people in there at 6 pm on a Friday!!!!!!

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed January 21, 2017 via mobile

The food is crazy good here never been disappointed. Always hot fresh and tasty. Their homemade hot mustard and duck sauce are the best I have ever had.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed December 21, 2016 via mobile

Good food. Friendly service. Hearty portion sizes. Lunch entree served with fried rice and choice of soup or egg roll. The wonton soup is absolutely terrific - the wontons are fresh and light - very tasty -- not the typical thick, gummy noodles so often found in soups. Sauces very good. Nicely spiced entrees. Extensive menu. Very reasonably priced. Nothing fancy - just delicious food.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed December 9, 2016 via mobile

Dont and I mean it waste your time ordering for delivery online . I have picked up from here before but wont even darken the door again ..... I placed order and called to make sure it was done correctly yes it is it will be delivered in an hour to an hour fifteen ok I will play with the grandkids for awhile no problem so an hour and a half go by .. I call as we are starving they have the balls to say we will start cooking it right now as we are not sure what happened so how about 20 minutes cooking then fly it out yeah right cancel the order Mcdonalds and back with in 15minutes no options thanks again ..

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed November 26, 2016 via mobile

Here now nice clean smells good. Wife ordered orange chicken I ordered Singapore noodles. Some pork fried rice and 2 egg rolls. Also to try out the wonton soup. Singapore noodles are the best since Chinatown in Philadelphia. Orange chicken very good well seasoned. Pork fried rice excellent as well. Egg rolls crispy and tasty. Wonton was on spot. Recommend highly this local business.

Date of visit: November 2016