“Memories of the foods grandma would make”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Brown Bag Deli - CLOSED

Brown Bag Deli
Palm Bay, Florida
“Memories of the foods grandma would make”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2013

Have you ever eaten some where and loved it? Then you brag to all your friends and revisit and the food quality was nothing like it was before. It's embarrassing. I love to eat out and the most important aspect of food service is consistency. When I like a restaurant I always recommend it to my family, friends and colleagues. The Brown Bag Deli is one place you can confidently share with you loved ones and not be sorry you did. My first visit I glanced over the menu and saw my favorite sandwich a Reuben The waitress recommended either a "Corn Beef of Pastrami Reuben." I must say I was skeptical at first. I've eaten Reuben's in some of the finest deli's around the country. So my expectations were not very high. I decided to order the Pastrami Reuben just to test them out. I have to admit it was one of the best I've ever had. I was seriously impressed. Since then I tried just about everything on the menu and I continue to be impressed. I'm always confident to recommend "The Brown Bag Deli" to everyone. Not only is it always consistent but they never stop amazing me with their home made specials, soups potato and pasta sides. When someone say "this is just like my grandma use to make" that a compliment. Not only have I said it myself, but I often hear others say it too. The restaurant is always clean,quiet, relaxing and a great place to meet my colleagues. It's sits in a plaza in the center of the city of Palm Bay. It's easy to find and always plenty of parking. Both the owners are alway very cordial to their patrons. The prices are very compatible but the quality of their product is out of this world. Obviously I love it and I'm sure you and your family will too.

• Visited October 2013