TripAdvisor

“Your local do drop in”

Dottie's Restaurant
Ranked #28 of 176 Restaurants in Palm Bay
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A friend had been telling me for a long time to give them a try for breakfast. I had known of the place but for some reason had never gone. Well on weekends they have Chipped Beef on the breakfast menu, and my wife wanted it. A peacefull place in a strip center, they have been there like 25 years. A locals place for sure, simple, clean, service that's REAL. My wife ordered a small order of Beef on toast and a side of sausage. I had a egg sandwich on a bagel, and a small cup of Beef. It was all good, hot and fresh. My wife enjoyed hers, my sandwich was simple but good. My only comment, my personal likes, the chipped beef was to thick, and not enough meat. Next time i want to try their sausage gravey over bisquits. Oh, they are also open for lunch and looks to me like some good items on there that I might have to try.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (51)

Reviewed July 31, 2019 via mobile

Had lunch here at this authentic diner while drivning through. I really recommend this place instead of all the fast food chains along the highway. Nice place, good service and tasty food.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed July 2, 2019

Food and service is great. We stop in very often. Breakfast is super and the OJ taste best. Quick service and kindness make you keep on coming back.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed April 18, 2019

This was my first visit the place was full. The food and the service was great. Everything was clean at the time of my visit. Food was very good and the service was great. Nice place for breakfast

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 13, 2019

I used to like breakfast here. BUT, this place never ceases to disappoint me. NO DINNER! It closes at 2 PM!!!

Date of visit: April 2019