“are starting spot for all our vacation s out of state”
Review of Waffle House

Waffle House
Ranked #33 of 153 Restaurants in Palm Bay
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Service is fast food always great its a tradition with us we have never left here with any bad experience they cook to order everyone in your party's dinner or breakfast

Reviewed June 30, 2014

We are long time fans of Waffle House in Ky. this waffle house continues with the good tradition. simple, friendly good down to earth food. No frill just good.Service is always good and very friendly.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Service is great, food is great, prices are fantastic, diner like atmosphere in a casual setting. What more can I say.

Reviewed May 21, 2014

I really enjoyed myself and the food was very good. I hadn't been there for years but now that I had another chance to go, it's highly recommended.

Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

This is a real down to earth good food no nonsense eatery, had the full breakfast with Real Hashbrowns American style and some Grits on the side, prices are fantastic, massive portions. Love and miss it.

1  Thank Nigel C