“GOOD FOOD & SERVICE”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night
Reviewed June 16, 2014

In the area and needed lunch. Saw this place from the road and gave it a try. Good choice. I had our little dog with me so I needed the outdoor seating they had. They were very busy but the server gave great service, even brought my dog a bowl of water. My foot long dog with chips and rings and a soda was good. It looked like the dog was deep fried (which was different but good). The large rings were dark and crunchy. The chips would have been good but they were almost cold. This was a good find and I will go back when in the area.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

The reason I did not say excellent is because I did not care for all my selections over the years. Some are good, some are average but the ribs fall off the bone. There's many barbeque restaurants in the area and their ribs are the best. So as far as the ribs goes - it says something.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Great time at this restaurant. Love the smoked fish dip and sweet pepper relish. Service was excellent.

Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

Me, my family and friends dine here often. Good consistent food with great service at a great price! The restaurant has a nice local vibe with a surf theme. The outside seating is the favorite.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Food is inconsistent. When ordering I am asked how I want my hamburger cooked but it always comes out well done. Hot dogs are over cooked and the buns are only half the size of the long dog. Handle on the beer pitchers are full of mold. Outside you constantly fight off flies. Tables are only wiped off for appearance. The cook is more interested in drinking and smoking than keeping customers. The manager: why do they call him manager? Wings are sold by weight and very inconsistent. You get slivers of carrot & celery with them. I asked for more and was charged and extra $.75 which I promptly deducted from my tip.

1  Thank Tim32907