“Very good BBQ”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

Excellent meal! Fast and friendly service and a nice clean place. Salads were above average and the chicken was perfect. We will definitely be back soon.

SonnysBBQ, Public Relations Manager at Sonny's BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2013

MsMelbourne2012, thank you for the great review! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your salads and chicken meal. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed April 21, 2013

The price is right and you get your food fast. Always hot and fresh. Very good selection. Salad bar is always well stocked!!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We always stop and have BBQ at Sonny's. Good food. Good salad bar and fast service. My husband likes tea; but is not to fond of their tea. We like to share our food because their is alot in a serving but Sonny's do not like to have "shared plates"

1  Thank Jane K
Reviewed March 15, 2013

The best okra I've had in a long time. Also liked the salad bar and iced tea.
I will go back there again next time I'm in town

1  Thank Doris M
Reviewed December 6, 2012 via mobile

Stopped by last night for take out, my order was taken promptly (as soon as I could decide from all the mouthwatering choices!) And I wasn't sitting down for much more than five minutes before the friendly bartender-waitress handed me my bag of goodness over the counter. She even asked if I wanted extra BBQ sauce and explained the different kinds. So I was particularly surprised when I got back to my hotel room, sat down and spread everything out for my feast and realized :no utensils, no napkins, and no wet naps. Wet naps and BBQ are virtually synonymous! I shouldn't think one has to ask for these items to be included. Thank goodness, the woman at the front desk found some plastic cutlery from the hotel breakfast facility and I was set.
The food was outstanding however. Well worth the fuss. Yummy ribs. Baked beans, Mac n cheese, cornbread, and onion rings. A lot of food for the money too, I thought.

1  Thank Christine C