$85
$58
$86
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $101/night.

$98
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $109/night.

$156
$149
Courtyard
$65
$94
$80
Fairfield Inn
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $100/night.

No availability for your dates from these sites
No availability for your dates from these sites
All reviewsfront desknew carpetstay at this hotel againroom was cleansmoking roomnice place to stayextended familyseveral monthsreturning next yearmaintenance mangreat customer servicewould recommend this hotel to anyonedecent hotelmaking us feelthin wallsvisiting relativesspring break
Reviewed September 16, 2009

from the moment i entered the lobby, i was greeted by a very courteous and professional staff, and was made to feel as if i were the the only guest here. i enjoyed the gym and the pool, the surrounding resturants, and beaches. the rooms were very nice and the BEDS were unbelievably comfortable, i havent slept this good in years. i will never forget the pleasant people i met at the jameson inn in palm bay fl.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed September 16, 2009

I come to Palm Bay at least twice a week where my 2nd office is. I live in Ocala and have an office there. I stay at the Jameson everytime. My staff is able to fax to them my schedule and they fax back the confirmation numbers. Specifically we fax to Erin. She is always on the ball to get back the confirmation numbers and even knows us by our voice when we call. I have been dealing with Erin for a long time and besides the accomodations, she always makes sure my stay is comfortable. Give her a raise!!!!!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank slibby
Reviewed March 18, 2008

I picked this hotel because I liked when I stayed there five years ago. The staff are friendly and helpful and the rooms are clean but starting to show some wear and tear as furnishings all seem to be the same as my last visit. The breakfast is filling with make 'em yourself waffles, sausage gravy and biscuits, and a selection of breads, muffins, cereals and fresh fruit. Fresh coffee is available all day. Also, there is a computer in the lobby for the guests to share.
The inn is close to I-95 which was handy for me driving down to Fort Lauderdale and up to Merritt Island and about three miles from Hwy 1. I feel I got good value for my money at the Jameson.

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled solo
Reviewed March 5, 2008

We stayed at the Jameson Inn Palm Bay while in town to visit family. It's right off of 95 in a shopping center with a Dunkin Donuts, Starbucks and other chain restaurants. The service was friendly and the room was adequate and clean. The hotel has Internet access, coffee, and tea 24 hours a day in the lobby. The Jameson Inn also has continental breakfast; some hot items (Belgian waffles, sausage gravy and biscuits) are also served. The fitness center and pool are at the back of the hotel; the pool looked cute, but was too cold to go in. Overall, I would recommend the Jameson Inn Palm Bay to others.

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed March 4, 2008

Let me start by saying I am extremely picky about the hotels I stay in and usually will never stay in anything less than a 4 star. We were with friends that are conservative and didn't want to spend as much as a 4 star so we agreed to settle on this one.

We were on our way from St. Augustine to Miami to get on a cruise ship and this was about half way so we decided to spend the night. I wouldn't stay in any of the other 2 or 3 star hotels listed. I was pleasantly surprised. Check in was easy, hotel and room were clean, extended breakfast was delicious. I took a picture of the room and will download it here. The outside of the hotel looks exactly like the picture they post. Overall my family and my friends were very pleased. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled as a couple