“pampered at work”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Palm Bay
Reviewed September 16, 2009

from the moment i entered the lobby, i was greeted by a very courteous and professional staff, and was made to feel as if i were the the only guest here. i enjoyed the gym and the pool, the surrounding resturants, and beaches. the rooms were very nice and the BEDS were unbelievably comfortable, i havent slept this good in years. i will never forget the pleasant people i met at the jameson inn in palm bay fl.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business

Reviewed September 16, 2009

I come to Palm Bay at least twice a week where my 2nd office is. I live in Ocala and have an office there. I stay at the Jameson everytime. My staff is able to fax to them my schedule and they fax back the confirmation numbers. Specifically we fax to Erin. She is always on the ball to get back the confirmation numbers and even knows us by our voice when we call. I have been dealing with Erin for a long time and besides the accomodations, she always makes sure my stay is comfortable. Give her a raise!!!!!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank slibby
Reviewed March 18, 2008

I picked this hotel because I liked when I stayed there five years ago. The staff are friendly and helpful and the rooms are clean but starting to show some wear and tear as furnishings all seem to be the same as my last visit. The breakfast is filling with make 'em yourself waffles, sausage gravy and biscuits, and a selection of breads, muffins, cereals and fresh fruit. Fresh coffee is available all day. Also, there is a computer in the lobby for the guests to share.
The inn is close to I-95 which was handy for me driving down to Fort Lauderdale and up to Merritt Island and about three miles from Hwy 1. I feel I got good value for my money at the Jameson.

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled solo
Reviewed March 5, 2008

We stayed at the Jameson Inn Palm Bay while in town to visit family. It's right off of 95 in a shopping center with a Dunkin Donuts, Starbucks and other chain restaurants. The service was friendly and the room was adequate and clean. The hotel has Internet access, coffee, and tea 24 hours a day in the lobby. The Jameson Inn also has continental breakfast; some hot items (Belgian waffles, sausage gravy and biscuits) are also served. The fitness center and pool are at the back of the hotel; the pool looked cute, but was too cold to go in. Overall, I would recommend the Jameson Inn Palm Bay to others.

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed March 4, 2008

Let me start by saying I am extremely picky about the hotels I stay in and usually will never stay in anything less than a 4 star. We were with friends that are conservative and didn't want to spend as much as a 4 star so we agreed to settle on this one.

We were on our way from St. Augustine to Miami to get on a cruise ship and this was about half way so we decided to spend the night. I wouldn't stay in any of the other 2 or 3 star hotels listed. I was pleasantly surprised. Check in was easy, hotel and room were clean, extended breakfast was delicious. I took a picture of the room and will download it here. The outside of the hotel looks exactly like the picture they post. Overall my family and my friends were very pleased. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 2, 2008

we came to this motel @ 11 at night, when my wife and I woke we turned on the tv and turned around and there was a used rubber hanging off the picture over the bed,we left right away with the clerk saying sorry, and the manager will call ,a week later no call,and charged full price,very bad will never stay in another one.
We took pics,just ask

Stayed: December 2007
2  Thank rayban39
jcwAtlantaGA, Management at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2008

This incident was reported the day of check out. An apology was made and a full refund issued.

Reviewed July 14, 2007

We stayed here for three nights while we were in town for a wedding. The hotel was clean, the staff was extremely helpful and accomodating, the pool was very nice, the hotel had free wireless, the beds were comfortable, and we paid $89 a night. We had several friends also staying at the hotel and everyone was pleased with the hotel. The location is great, it is right off I-95, just a short drive away from the beach, and much to my husband's delight, there is a Starbucks very close (you could walk there). The only thing I would change is the bathroom setup - it was a little odd.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled as a couple
Tropical Inn Palm Bay
#5 of 5 in Palm Bay
La Quinta Inn & Suites Melbourne - Palm Bay
Extended Stay America - Melbourne - Airport

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!