“Trying very hard, clean and comfortable”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Palm Bay
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Not elegant nor fancy, but very clean. Many upgrades to a motel style hotel, but hard to shake its roots.

Good staff, nice breakfast and perks. Free wi-fi, in room coffee, etc. Our room was clean, but had an off, sour smell. Close to where I need to be so I would stay again

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed October 31, 2013

I'll start by saying the staff at this hotel are great! They are friendly and very helpful. The hotel condition is ok. It's not rundown but we wanted a dip in the pool and it was really dirty. There is no hot tub and it amounted to just a place to sleep for us. I'd go back but only as a late night hotel stop.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank trippinout48
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I am a frequent traveler and an Elite member with Choice Hotels. This is a clean hotel with a friendly staff, adequate breakfast and good location off of I-95. Many restaurants nearby including shopping. I would stay here again while I am in the area.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank ILiveforThisFlorida
Reviewed March 22, 2013

The "new" Quality Inn is in the former Jamison Inn, and it's very nice indeed. The room was large, very nicely decorated, and very clean and comfortable. The bathroom on the small side. Had a comfortable recliner and handy desk, a large flat screen TV, microwave,fridge. Lots of nearby eateries, and the location just off I-95 is convenient. They had a full breakfast with waffles, sausage and gravy w/biscuits, all the usual rest. Staff was pleasant and eager to be welcoming. No complaints at all from me.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
10  Thank LeeAlbany
Reviewed February 22, 2013

I spent two nights here while visiting my father who is in an assisted living facility in the area. The staff was very friendly and accomodating. The bed was comfortable..a good value for my needs. I was not looking for a vacation hotel with lots of emenities, just a safe, clean, comfortable place to sleep. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
6  Thank LBF16
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Having booked this hotel through a third party, I did not know what to expect. Upon arrival, the signage of the hotel had been removed and I thought it may have closed. It was still open, however it is no longer the Jameson Inn. It has been bought by another budget chain hotel. Our reservations were still honored and check in was a breeze. The front desk staff was friendly and accommodating to our requests. The room was well appointed with a microwave, fridge and coffee maker.

We stayed 5 nights over the Christmas holiday. The room was clean upon check in, but was not serviced one day of our stay and also not vacuumed throughout our stay. Breakfast food items are of very poor quality. However, the breakfast area is well maintained and kept clean. The pool and grounds are not well maintained. There are many restaurants nearby and the beach isn't far either.

Overall, I would not stay at this hotel again or recommend it.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank IMForever28
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Upside: Friendly accommodating management and staff, good breakfast/attendant, nice coffee/teas, good beds, location, clean, good value - Downside: Replacing carpets and older ones are ... older, tiny pool.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank ErinKathleenSands
jipbfl, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2012

Guest ErinSands,

Thank You for choosing the Jameson Inn while in the Palm Bay/Melbourne area and taking the time to comment on our property, as we do appreciate it. We are continuously working to improve any and all things here at the property for our guests to be more comfortable. Hopefully in your future visits we will be able to continue to show improvements as renovations have been going on.

Erin Jaime

#18 of 22 in Melbourne
Extended Stay America - Melbourne - Airport
La Quinta Inn & Suites Melbourne - Palm Bay
Hilton Melbourne Rialto Place

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!