“A Gem”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Palm Bay
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Jameson Inn deserves A++ for its excellent services and staff. It became a lifesaver when I had to leave another hotel for unsatisfactory reasons. I highly recommend this hotel as an excellent one. Go Jameson, go!!! Thumbs up to you and thanks for the wonderful stay.
Paulet R

Room Tip: Everything is well organized.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank Sean W
jipbfl, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2012

Guest Sean W,

Thank you so much for the time you have put into complimenting our property and staff, it truly is appreciated. I am extremely pleased to hear that we had the honor to make it better after it started so poorly. We do look forward to being able to accommodate you again, if in the Palm Bay/Melbourne area. Also, we do have if you travel frequently, many other properties through out the Southeast States.

There are newer reviews for Quality Inn

Reviewed July 17, 2012

As always Erin (manager) you and your staff have made our vacation a very pleasant
stay.
Thanks to You, Matt, your new assistant manager,front desk Stephanie, John, Nicole, David, (understand Mike had some health issues but will return soon) and Barbara, (breakfast attendant). We have stayed several times in the past years and its always good to see the same faces. It tells us you have to be a good person to be able to keep the same staff for so long.
Was really impressed with all the improvements that have been made, and how much your staff was so ready to help you (when possible) with the improvements.The rooms are so nice. Flat screen TV. new carpet, coffee pots in each room, what else could you ask for. Maybe meeting your Boss Aaron and finding out how much he also appreciates all the hard work you have put in.
Way to go Jamerson Inn . Its a pleasure staying there and at many of your other places. We travel a lot and whenever we can we stay at Jameson. Our only wish is that you had more Motels....Thanks Again ...Mel M

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank mel M

Guest Mel M,

I wanted to take a moment to express my appreciation on the compliments/comments on not only myself and staff but our property as well. I do take much pride in being sure that my staff and I are always giving 100% to our guests and showing that we are making our guests feel as though they are at home as much as possible. Renovation week was very busy for all of us and I am pleased to hear that the staff as well as myself still gave our guests the same feeling as any other visit they would of had with us. Renovations are going well and still working on smaller improvements as the days pass. I do hope that we have the pleasure of accommodating you soon, as you will get to see the progress of those improvements.

Reviewed June 17, 2012

A very nice modern and clean hotel. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Bed was comfortable. and the whole experience from bed to breakfast to bill were really pleasant. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Robert S
jipbfl, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2012

Guest Robert S.,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, I do appreciate it! I am very pleased to hear that you were happy with all accommodations at our property and look forward to accommodating you again when you return to the Palm Bay/ Melbourne area!

Again, Thank You,

Reviewed June 13, 2012

This was a last minute substitution for another hotel in the area. We found we were too far away from the wedding we drove from Texas to attend, we tried somewhere else. Surprise, this hotel is way under rated. The service was excellent and the people very friendly and helpful. We will definately stay here again when we visit our relative in the area.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Studie53

Guest Studie53,

Thank You Very Much for taking time to review our property. I am very pleased to hear that your accommodations with us were more then expected, especially over another hotel, thank you. We will be looking forward to seeing you next time when you are in the Palm Bay/Melbourne area.

Reviewed June 8, 2012

My husband and I came to Melborne, Fl pretty much last minute to visit an ill friend. They recommended the Jameson and we were happy to stay here. The front desk was very welcoming and friendly. Only issue, the carpet in the room needed replacing. Don,t think it was actually dirty, just stained. Anyway, we would come back.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank TennesseeYogaQueen

Dear Guest,

Thank You for taking time to review our property. I apologize for our carpet, we are going through rooms with the carpet cleaning company as well as trying to receive new carpet. However, I am happy that your overall stay at our property was good, and look forward to accommodating you again when in our area.

Reviewed May 11, 2012

I stay at this hotel every three months or so for a night or two while visiting for business. From the manager all the way up to the rest of the hotel staff, everyone is pleasant. Erin, the Manager, is doing a great job with what the parent company is giving her, I just wish they would give her what she wants, and not what they think she needs.
I did see that there had been some landscaping done since my last visit, the property looks nice.
Rumor has it that all of the rooms now have a fridge, microwave and coffee maker, mine did. Rumor also has it that the TVs are all going to be changed out for larger ones. I don't see this as a need, but it'll help my weary old eyes when I'm watching TV.
The location is great for my needs. Customer is a couple of miles away in 1 direction, friends live a couple of miles away in the opposite direction, grocery store next door, large retailer across the street, several coffee shops, gas stations, places to eat all very close by. Interstate very close by, but you can't hear it.

Room Tip: I prefer rooms on the back side of the hotel.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank traveling_fiber_guy
jipbfl, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2012

Mr. Mahoney,

First, thank you so much for the time put into this comment, it is appreciated! Second, thank you for the compliments on the staff as well as myself, we do try our very best as you know to be sure that are guests always feel welcome and at home while here. Next, it is always a great feeling to know that our guests are seeing any and all changes to the property as we are doing our best to catch up with the newer area hotels and there technology for guests. Renovations are coming to us, slowly, but they are on there way!

Thank You Again & We will see you in a few months,

Reviewed April 16, 2012

Every one at Jameson Inn Palm Bay was pleasant, friendly and accommodating! From the simplest request for some scissors to needing a cab. Thank you for making our weekend so easy going! The rooms were clean, the beds were comfy, the a/c froze us out of the room (not a bad thing) and the pool was refreshing. If we ever come through town again - we will being staying here for sure!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank dahockeygrl
jipbfl, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2012

Dear Guest dahockeygrl,

Your time for this compliment is greatly appreciated. It is always nice to know that we are achieving our goal of accommodating our guests the best we can. We do look forward to having you again with us when in the area.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Palm Bay
Days Inn Melbourne
#12 of 22 in Melbourne
La Quinta Inn & Suites Melbourne - Palm Bay
Fairfield Inn & Suites Melbourne Palm Bay/Viera

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!