$91
$65
$107
$84
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $98/night.

Melbourne All Suites Inn(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$65
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $86/night.

bedfinder
All reviewsfront desknew carpetstay at this hotel againroom was cleansmoking roomnice place to stayprofessional staffextended familyseveral monthsreturning next yeargreat customer servicelocation is greatmaintenance manfitness centershopping and restaurantswould recommend this hotel to anyonedecent hotel
Reviewed June 17, 2012

A very nice modern and clean hotel. Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Bed was comfortable. and the whole experience from bed to breakfast to bill were really pleasant. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Robert S
jipbfl, General Manager at Quality Inn Palm Bay, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2012

Guest Robert S.,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel, I do appreciate it! I am very pleased to hear that you were happy with all accommodations at our property and look forward to accommodating you again when you return to the Palm Bay/ Melbourne area!

Again, Thank You,

Reviewed June 13, 2012

This was a last minute substitution for another hotel in the area. We found we were too far away from the wedding we drove from Texas to attend, we tried somewhere else. Surprise, this hotel is way under rated. The service was excellent and the people very friendly and helpful. We will definately stay here again when we visit our relative in the area.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Studie53

Guest Studie53,

Thank You Very Much for taking time to review our property. I am very pleased to hear that your accommodations with us were more then expected, especially over another hotel, thank you. We will be looking forward to seeing you next time when you are in the Palm Bay/Melbourne area.

Reviewed June 8, 2012

My husband and I came to Melborne, Fl pretty much last minute to visit an ill friend. They recommended the Jameson and we were happy to stay here. The front desk was very welcoming and friendly. Only issue, the carpet in the room needed replacing. Don,t think it was actually dirty, just stained. Anyway, we would come back.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank TennesseeYogaQueen

Dear Guest,

Thank You for taking time to review our property. I apologize for our carpet, we are going through rooms with the carpet cleaning company as well as trying to receive new carpet. However, I am happy that your overall stay at our property was good, and look forward to accommodating you again when in our area.

Reviewed May 11, 2012

I stay at this hotel every three months or so for a night or two while visiting for business. From the manager all the way up to the rest of the hotel staff, everyone is pleasant. Erin, the Manager, is doing a great job with what the parent company is giving her, I just wish they would give her what she wants, and not what they think she needs.
I did see that there had been some landscaping done since my last visit, the property looks nice.
Rumor has it that all of the rooms now have a fridge, microwave and coffee maker, mine did. Rumor also has it that the TVs are all going to be changed out for larger ones. I don't see this as a need, but it'll help my weary old eyes when I'm watching TV.
The location is great for my needs. Customer is a couple of miles away in 1 direction, friends live a couple of miles away in the opposite direction, grocery store next door, large retailer across the street, several coffee shops, gas stations, places to eat all very close by. Interstate very close by, but you can't hear it.

Room Tip: I prefer rooms on the back side of the hotel.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank traveling_fiber_guy
jipbfl, General Manager at Quality Inn Palm Bay, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2012

Mr. Mahoney,

First, thank you so much for the time put into this comment, it is appreciated! Second, thank you for the compliments on the staff as well as myself, we do try our very best as you know to be sure that are guests always feel welcome and at home while here. Next, it is always a great feeling to know that our guests are seeing any and all changes to the property as we are doing our best to catch up with the newer area hotels and there technology for guests. Renovations are coming to us, slowly, but they are on there way!

Thank You Again & We will see you in a few months,

Reviewed April 16, 2012

Every one at Jameson Inn Palm Bay was pleasant, friendly and accommodating! From the simplest request for some scissors to needing a cab. Thank you for making our weekend so easy going! The rooms were clean, the beds were comfy, the a/c froze us out of the room (not a bad thing) and the pool was refreshing. If we ever come through town again - we will being staying here for sure!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank dahockeygrl
jipbfl, General Manager at Quality Inn Palm Bay, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2012

Dear Guest dahockeygrl,

Your time for this compliment is greatly appreciated. It is always nice to know that we are achieving our goal of accommodating our guests the best we can. We do look forward to having you again with us when in the area.