$76
$58
$91
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $103/night.

$107
$98
Hampton.com
$148
$129
$65
$84
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $100/night.

Agoda.com
No availability for your dates from these sites
All reviewsfront desknew carpetstay at this hotel againroom was cleansmoking roomnice place to stayprofessional staffextended familyseveral monthsreturning next yeargreat customer servicelocation is greatmaintenance manfitness centershopping and restaurantswould recommend this hotel to anyonedecent hotel
Reviewed December 27, 2011

After viewing the ridiculous rates in the Melbourne Hotels during Christmas weekend, we decided to stay in the Palm Bay area. Glad we made this decision. The Palm Bay Jameson Inn was very pleasant and in a good location to shopping and restaruants. We stayed 4 nights and was offered a Holiday Special that was amazing! The breakfast was very good. Our room had plenty of amenities and was very clean. Especially liked the comfy bed and the free Wi-Fi. Great service!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank 712stephanie56712
jipbfl, General Manager at Quality Inn Palm Bay, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for taking time to review our hotel, it is appreciated. It is our pleasure to have been able to accommodate you during your Christmas travels to Palm Bay and we hope to do so again soon.

Happy New Year,

Reviewed December 14, 2011

I was very impressed upon arrival at this Jameson Inn the location is perfect right in the middle of everything you could want or need in Palm Bay.The front desk staff was so nice! I can't say enough about them. Very helpful with directions and advice on where to eat. Oh, and the breakfast was really good. Had a bit of variety. It was nice. The king size bed in the room was wonderful. Just a nice quiet place to get a good nights rest. Homey feel too for a long stay if needed. I'll defiantly stay here any time I'm in Palm Bay, Fl!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
3  Thank squeeky45963
jipbfl, General Manager at Quality Inn Palm Bay, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2011

Guest Squeeky45963,

It is our deepest pleasure and honor to accommodate you during your stay in Palm Bay. Thank you for taking the time to compliment our property as we appreciate that. We look forward to accommodating you again in the near future and hope that you have a wonderful holiday.

Reviewed November 13, 2011

My wife and I stayed 8 nights in the Jameson Inn and enjoyed every minute of our stay. We were treated like family by all the staff. The front house staff (John and Micheal) are extremely helpful and friendly they really couldn't do enough for us. It is ideally located for traveling around Florida. The breakfast was perfect.The room was lovely with a big king size bed, clean and comfortable. I would recommend this Inn to all my friend and family. Looking forward to our next trip back to Jameson Inn.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank EdenvillaBandB
jipbfl, Manager at Quality Inn Palm Bay, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2011

EdenvillaBandB,

Thank-you for the compliments! We strive to give everyone a "home away from home" experience. Knowing that we were able to achieve that for you gives us great joy. We welcome you back with open arms when you find yourself in Palm bay again.

Thank-You Sincerely,

Matthew Weber
Guest Service Manager

Reviewed October 29, 2011

My wife, children, grand children, and I have been visiting this Inn for at least 5 to 6 years now. we are always called by name by all when we walk in and in the days that follow, treated like family. We have had very few problems with our rooms and they are always clean and comfortable. The pool and work out area is great and never over crowded. Erin and her staff are like our extended family. I have to go to Palm Bay monthly and will always consider the Jameson Inn my second home

Tom and Diane G

Room Tip: We have stayed in most of the rooms on the 1st and 2nd floors. I have yet to get a bad one. I do prefere the upgraded rooms best, although all are okay.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Tom Diane G
jipbfl, General Manager at Quality Inn Palm Bay, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2011

Mr. & Mrs. G,

Thank you so much for the wonderful compliment to not only the staff but the property. We do our best to be sure everyone is accommodated accordingly. It is always a pleasure having you and your family with us and always look forward to seeing you.

Reviewed October 26, 2011

Stayed here at the Jameson Inn in Palm Bay, FL for 10 days while I was on vacation in Aug 2011. The room was great! Nice comfortable King size bed. The front desk and housekeeping staff are extremely friendly and amazing!! They are the best!! Beautiful property!! Nice pool and Fitness room!! I would be staying there when I come back!!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank Gregory P

Mr. Gregory P,

It is our pleasure to have accommodated you while here in August. Thank you for taking the time to comment on the staff and property, it is greatly appreciated. We look forward to being able to accommodate you again when in the Palm Bay/Melbourne area.