“Friendly Atmosphere, Good Food Reasonable Prices”

Mike and Sue's Chinese and Spanish Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Palm Bay, Florida
“Friendly Atmosphere, Good Food Reasonable Prices”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

I had lunch today and Mike and Sue's. This is the first time I had been there. I was greeted warmly on entering the establishment. George came over and introduced himself and took my order. Throught the meal, he addressed me by my name, something I have never experienced except at the end of a meal when they get my name from the credit card. There is a wide variety of food --- Chinese and Latino --- on the menu. They also had specials. My order was delivered very quickly, the portion was generous and the food was good. I had a Chinese entree with an empanada on the side. The empanada was not greasy as they often are. After lunch not only did I get a fortune cookie, but a chocolate and a mint. They made me feel like I was more than a provider of income, but a welcome guest and a friend. While I was eating, a number of others came in and were greeted by name. Very impressive!

• Visited July 2012
4 Thank JackofPBFL

Melbourne, Florida
“An unusual site with unusually good food”
Reviewed October 13, 2011

Located in a former Taco Bell the interior is clean and bright. The single person waitstaff, Jorge, is friendly and efficient. The menu is divided into two sections, Chinese and Spanish offerings. All selections are made to order and are fresh. Portions are reasonably sized, appropriately seasoned, and there is no MSG in the Chinese food. There are separate menus for lunch and dinner but your request for an off menu item is cheerfully fulfilled.
Many of the diners are regulars and there is a very pleasant, friendly aura. This is the kind of place you want to return to on a regular basis.

• Visited October 2011