“Best Kitchen Manager in Town”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #1 of 153 Restaurants in Palm Bay
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Julie is the Kitchen Manager at the Texas Roadhouse in Palm Bay Florida. She is great with guests and makes the best steaks in ton.

1  Thank Angel H

Reviewed November 7, 2012

l went with a party of 10 and none were happy with the taste of their meal.
Texas Roadhouse is usually so good, they need to re-train the chef. Service was good and staff was friendly.

1  Thank emeraldsoz
Reviewed October 28, 2012

We haven't been to Texas Roadhouse in a while but found we had good food and service again this time. Our server was very nice and attentive even though he was very busy. We had the double pork chops which were cooked just right, not overcooked. We both had one chop & some of our sides to take home for another meal. Our server even brought us some extra rolls to take home. With all the peanuts you can eat, rolls, and two sides you get a good meal at a decent price. This is not the place to go for a quiet meal and do call ahead so you don't have to wait too long to be seated.

1  Thank MommamurphyFlorida
Reviewed October 20, 2012

We just moved to FL from MN where we did not have Texas Roadhouse restaurants. I have family that lives in WI that have all been there and have told me how good it is. After a couple of weeks down here we finally had a chance to try it out. It was Friday night around 7:30, so I wasn't surprised to have a 25 min wait. They do have peanuts for you to snack on as you wait, and shells all over the floor. As we were being seated I told the hostess that it was our first time there. Our server was friendly and everything was okay, but I guess I was just expecting more. My daughter and husband split ribs, and my daughter's half was burnt and really dry. She loves ribs, but ended up eating part of my steak instead. This was fine, since I had more that enough. I was disappointed that they forgot to bring us rolls while we waited for your meal. I was told by all of my family how good the rolls are. We did finally get some rolls just before our meals were served, and they were delicious. The manager also came over and welcomed us and gave us a bag of peanuts and a coupon for an appetizer. I don't know why, but I just felt like it was kind of dirty, and it was very loud and dark. Maybe we'll try it again sometime when it is not so busy.

1  Thank purplecloth1
Reviewed October 4, 2012 via mobile

The food is great most of the time! We love the entertainment. Ifu have kids go Monday's keeps them entertained and they eat free, from the small kids menu. If u like to have rolls before dinner u have the right place they are great. Highly recommend call ahead seating in season as they get packed.