“Great lunch and amazing dinner”
Review of Las Palmas Cuban Restaurant - CLOSED

Las Palmas Cuban Restaurant
Cuisines: Cuban
Good for: Families with children
Description: I am Cuban and very loyal to my food, this reataurant is as authentic as it gets. I have had lunch and dinner there many times, have taken friends and family and now they all go on their own and bring their friends and family. Food is fresh, authentic and very typically Cuban. Service is also excellent and authentic as they are all Cuban and know and describe every dish in mouth watering detail. I have tried EVERY Cuban restaurant in Brevard, as they pop up, this is by far the best. As I am proud of my heritage I also proud when I find a restaurant that makes my heritage proud. Only Miami gets even close and even then probably its equal its that good. I want everyone to try this amazing find!!!
Palm Bay, Florida
“Great lunch and amazing dinner”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

I love a good cuban sandwich for lunch and the garlic cuban is amazing! Get that with a cuban coffee and you can tear it up at work! Dinner service you really want to sit, relax have a cold beer and enjoy. Great people affordable prices especially if you have a group!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Brocko_23

Palm Bay
“We LOVE Las Palmas 3 (Malabar & US 1)”
Reviewed June 21, 2012

My husband and I eat pretty regularly at Las Palmas. We love Sandy who is the server we had for our first visit (and many after). The owner is very friendly as well. We dine there as a couple, and we also bring our toddler there on occasion. We had my birthday lunch, which earned Las Palmas a few more new loyal customers. We've also had a large celebration dinner there with a large group of colleagues. The food is always spot on! The sampler platter is huge and lets you get a taste of everything. My husband favors the vaca frita, which is so flavorful! He has also ordered the mofongo, as well as a burrito from the "Mexican" side of the menu (Mexican with a delicious Cuban twist). I always have to eat a bite of his food. I have tried the garlic pork and the different sandwiches (steak, Cuban, pork), and I have really enjoyed them all. We have had many of their different desserts, such as the fried flan or fried cheesecake, and you can't beat their tres leches cake! We will remain loyal customers, and we will continue to recommend and frequent this terrific restaurant!

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Amber R
Melbourne, Florida
“You wont leave here hungry”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

My wife and I ate there last night. The sampler platter ($8) was huge and very good. We probably should have stopped with it. I got the Oxtail with rice and beans and my wife got the empanadas. Everything was great and the staff was friendly and very competent. Great Cuban Food.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank shoeboxrick
Palm Bay, Florida
“Enjoyed the take-out!”
Reviewed April 19, 2012 via mobile

I have eaten here a few times with Friends and Family. The atmosphere is very laid back and trying to rush thru a meal doesn't work here! Since they opened the new location on US1 s/o Malabar rd this location seems to have gotten shabby. I still enjoy the food, but I have only ordered out lately. The lunches are inexpensive and very good. If you like something different try the fried whole fish! I gave this location average because of service and overall appearance. BUT the food is very good.

1 Thank hdfrompbfl
Casselberry, Florida
“Great food that is worth the wait”
Reviewed April 9, 2012

Excellent, authentic Cuban food is hard to fun outside of Ybor or Little Havana. Las Palmas is excellent!!! The only complaint I have is that the service can be a little slow when they are busy. However, the food is well worth the wait.

1 Thank Smokymtnmander