“Always great in this casual busy Cuban restaurant”
Review of Las Palmas Cuban Restaurant - CLOSED

Las Palmas Cuban Restaurant
Cuisines: Cuban
Good for: Families with children
Description: I am Cuban and very loyal to my food, this reataurant is as authentic as it gets. I have had lunch and dinner there many times, have taken friends and family and now they all go on their own and bring their friends and family. Food is fresh, authentic and very typically Cuban. Service is also excellent and authentic as they are all Cuban and know and describe every dish in mouth watering detail. I have tried EVERY Cuban restaurant in Brevard, as they pop up, this is by far the best. As I am proud of my heritage I also proud when I find a restaurant that makes my heritage proud. Only Miami gets even close and even then probably its equal its that good. I want everyone to try this amazing find!!!
Reviewed March 14, 2012

I take exception with the previous review. Realistically, the setting is strip mall basic. The restaurant is small and the one or two Waitresses are generally busy - but SUPER nice. They work hard to present great casual not expensive food. Try the Cuban Sampler first! My son loves the Cuban sandwich. But. I will try anything and have not been disappointed in 4 or 5 visits to the Palm Bay place and once to the Malabar Las Palmas. I also used the Groupon coupon a couple times. What a greatd eal!

Reviewed February 14, 2012

I purchased a coupon from groupon for lunch and came in yesterday. The menus were tattered, there were 3 dirty empty tables, our server took 8 minutes to get two pepsis and there were only two tables occupied which were already eating. We left and went to the Las Palmas 2 in Sebastian and did enjoy ourselves there. Hopefully this restaurant will get some much needed attention from the owners. Will not be back.

1  Thank VictoriaLivestoPLAY
Reviewed February 1, 2012

Always pleasant to sit down and eat here. The staff is friendly and food is very filling. Love the choice you have. Mostly Cuban food. But if bringing a person who is not found of this food they offer American choices too. The sampler is a great starter to any meal there.

Reviewed January 26, 2012

When Will was the chef the food was excellent. Authentic Cuban/Puerto Rican food. Quality of food was great and service is good but slow at times. Now that Will is gone we have eaten there a couple of times and it's just not the same. The mofungo is very dry and they must of changed their recipe. Their sangria is delish especially the white sangria when they have it.

1  Thank CarySargent
Reviewed January 20, 2012

We eat at Las Palmas every three or four months. The food and service are excellent. There are always other people eating there. Their pernil is fantastic and we really like the cilantro dressing on their salad. Although a Spanish dish, their paella is excellent is wonderful and loaded with seafood.

2  Thank JackofPBFL