“Outstanding Customer Service at this Spotlessly Clean Hotel”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Palm Bay
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Palm Bay
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed April 9, 2014

The customer service we received from the front desk during out stay was over and above outstanding. We needed extra bedding for the sofa bed and she personally brought it up. I wish I had wrote down her name. She was on duty Thurs eve (4/3). She worked with us to find a great room to accomodate the three of us. The room was spotless and the beds were very comfortable. Quiet because it was set back from the road. The entrance at the road was a little hard to find at first. The breakfast options were great & very popular - lots of guests in the morning enjoying it. The laundry was very convenient on the same floor as our room - for our multi-day stay. Loved the "green" thinking with the key card - room lighting system. The only difficulty we found was the shower curtain would not stay closed due to the downward curve of the rod - we let the front desk staff know when we checked out & they noted it & stated it would be fixed asap. Great hotel stay!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
PKapur, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Palm Bay, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2014

Dear Lizzy

I would like to thank you very much for an outstanding review about our hotel & our team member. Holly is a great asset to our property & works very hard. I also apologize for the towel rod situation & we made sure it was fixed right away.

Thank you once again & we hope to see you again in Palm Bay/Melbourne area.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

I just want to say that the associate named Tiff was one of the best if not the best front dest/concierge I have ever encountered. She went above and beyond to make sure that I had a good experiance. The rooms are nice and clean. The only reason I gave it a very good instead of a Excellent is because I wished the food was a bit fresher. Besides that it was an awesome expiriance.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest

We appreciate your great feedback about your stay with us. Tiffany is our shining star at the hotel & is a big asset to us. Please accept my sincere apologies in regard to the breakfast quality & we are going through a big transition to have more healthier & hot breakfast items soon. Holiday Inn Express hotels will have an amazing breakfast buffet starting 1st May 2014!!!

Reviewed April 1, 2014

When we checked in, Tiffany at the front desk remembered us from last year. She is always so friendly and helpful with any questions that we may have. Our king suite was large, comfortable and clean. The bathroom was good sized and had plenty of counter space. The laundry room was right around the corner from our room. The outdoor pool and hot tub are nice. Another great thing is this hotel accepts pets! The hotel is right off of I-95, and there are stores and restaurants just down the street, and there's a great little ice cream place right across the way. We will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 28, 2014

When I arrived at the hotel late at night from traveling the agent at the desk refused my rate as I did not have my entertainment card. Now I find out I received no reward points for my stay as it was reported as entertainment rate. Spent an hour on the phone with rewards now trying to get that fixed. I asked if she could allow me to check in and I would have my husband fax the card to me. She refused. Thank god I had my AAA card but I still had to pay a much higher rate. Every time we entered or left the building no sort of greeting from the front desk. One day during my stay I needed to take my elderly Mother to a doctors appointment. I needed to leave the hotel by 7 am. Breakfast is supposed to be served at 630. The only thing ready was coffee toast and cereal. The woman that was working the breakfast area was very rude and blamed everything but herself for the food not being served. When it says that breakfast is at 630 that means it should be ready not just started to be put out. The rooms where fine. I was surprised for a new hotel how dirty the hall carpets where. Stains all over. Beds where good and the pancakes when you could get them where good.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Tigr333
PKapur, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Palm Bay, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Dear Tigr333

I would like to apologize for your experience at our property as this is not a normal situation.
We always honor our deeply discounted rates when identification is shown. I am sorry we did not have this presented at check in, but glad we able to honor your AAA discount when verifying your membership. Please understand that discounts are only honored to those that have the memberships to specific clubs, therefore, it must be proven that you are a member.
We can keep these benefit rates lower for guests like you when we are certain they are not abused.

Our HOT bkfst buffet is always served from 6:30am to 9:30am. I will personally look into our schedule and security cameras to get to the bottom of what happened that day if you supply us with the date.

I will also be sure you get your rewards points if you supply me with your IHG Rewards number.

I look forward to your call

Holly Bernard
Sales Manager

Reviewed March 22, 2014

Stayed here 12/24 & 25. Wonderful time. Was unaware this hotel even existed because it is off the main street. Friendly Christmas spirit. Nice ample free brunch. Ample parking. Pleasant workout room. Nice outdoor pool. Reasonable prices. We had a great time. If I need a hotel in Palm Bay again, will stay here. Thank you.

Room Tip: Nice place to stay. It is 1/2 block off Malabar Rd on the south side in a pleasant setting. Pleasa...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
PKapur, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Palm Bay, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

Dear Alan

We are delighted to note that the quality of service you experienced met your expectations. It is our aim to ensure you and all our guests have a very enjoyable stay and we are pleased to note this was the case for you.
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and sending your feedback.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

this holiday inn is manged by p.k. who is always there for your every need.from the staff and maintence group everything is top notch. we have been coming there for 4 years in a row and it has always been spotless in every way. from our rooms to the great free breakfast to the hallwaysand the pool area. they are also a green hotel that makes it even better.the front desk helps you with everything from getting boarding passes to soap detergent. they are always smiling and are very efficent.

Room Tip: rooms on the 3rd floor are convient and the back rooms facing the back parking lot are quieter
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 12, 2014

We stayed one night before finishing our drive to get on a cruise. The hotel was very clean and the staff very friendly. Tiffany was there upon check in and check out and she was most helpful. Our room had everything we needed and was clean and comfortable. There is an in room coffee maker which is always nice. The bed was very comfortable and we love, love, love the pillows at Holiday Inn Express hotels. We have been trying to buy them, but as we live in Canada it hasn't been easy. I think all the locations should stock some for sale! The breakfast area is roomy and has adequate choices and was very clean. We would stay again.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Melbourne Beach Oceanfront
La Quinta Inn & Suites Melbourne - Palm Bay
Hilton Melbourne Rialto Place
Fairfield Inn & Suites Melbourne Palm Bay/Viera

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Palm Bay? Share your experiences!