“Spot on two years in a row!”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Palm Bay
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Palm Bay
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I've stayed here about 8 weeks in the last two years and absolutely love! The staff is really accommodating and super super sweet, and the manager is always present and ready to help. There are multiple singles and couples who spend a large portion of the year living here because they love it so much, and I can really see why. The rooms are spacious and clean, and the lobby and pool are very lovely. The staff and "regulars" are like family. Cool environment, great hotel overall.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank M H

Reviewed March 19, 2013

3 year in a row for me staying a full week. Staff always firendly and helpful. Rooms super clean and ready to book my return for next year. Given the location right off I95 and having many different choices to stay at I will stick with this property based on overall experience

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank art s
Reviewed March 15, 2013

The staff at this hotel was great and we were very surprised to find the hotel pool to be salt water and heated. It made time with our grandchildren there so much fun. The bed was comfortable and the room was cozy, roomy and clean.

Room Tip: They are all good.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Doris M
Reviewed March 11, 2013

My sister and I came to Palm Bay for our cousin's wedding. Very nice hotel, comfortable and clean. The staff - Nichole, Holly, PK and Carl were very helpful and always very pleasant. The breakfast was great - more than what we expected from a Holiday Inn Express. The lady serving breakfast (whose name escapes me right now) was always working by herself and did it with the ease and efficiency of 2 people. We stayed on the 3rd floor in a non-smoking room which was very clean.
I just wish people would be more considerate and not slam doors late at night or very early in the morning - I suggested to PK (the general manager) that he should place notices on the doors reminding people to turn door handles when closing in doors. I would definitely recommend staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 7, 2013

This is a nice enough hotel just on the east side of interstate 95. The lobby was typical of what you would see in this type of hotel, a sitting area, breakfast area and check in counter. My room was on the 4th floor, so I relied a bit on the elevator, which was a little slower than I'm used to, no big deal. The room was comfortable, nice bed, nice flat screen TV, and the bathroom was clean.
What I didn't like about this hotel was that you could not make a left hand turn out of the hotel entrance/exit. You have to go east, through a traffic light and make a U turn. Minor inconvenience, but you could get stuck at the light both times, heading east, and then again heading west. This is most likely not the hotel's fault.
The other thing that I didn't like was that I got locked out of my room. No, I didn't leave the key in the room, I had it, it just didn't open the door. Had it reprogrammed, and again it didn't work. The deadbolt apparently engaged when the door closed. The front desk told me that I would have to wait 45 minutes for maintenance to come in for the day. Luckily someone figured out that there was an electronic box that they could plug into the key slot and electronically disengage the deadbolt. There's a first time for everything.
The front desk people were cheerful and always said hello.

Room Tip: I had a top floor room facing the main road and heard no road noise at all. The hotel is set pretty...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 28, 2013

I am a business traveler staying in hotels 50-100 nights per year.

I stayed at this HIEx on a personal trip, though I stay at HIEx often for business (by choice).

This HIEx is definitely one of the nicest (if not the best) I have ever stayed at. Staff was courteous and friendly. Management was also responsive to Priority Rewards questions I had.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed February 27, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for one night while visiting relatives in Palm Bay. We checked in here after checking out of another hotel where the odor of air freshener throughout the hotel was quite strong and very aggravating to my allergies. This HI Express hotel smelled clean and fresh (pets only allowed on the first floor). Holly and PK were very welcoming and extremely helpful. The rooms were very clean and comfortable, furnishings were up-to-date and there was ample lighting and electrical outlets. The only possible complaint - and not one the management can fix - is that you can hear other doors in the hallway closing. However, having the fan on helps to mask this somewhat. We will definitely stay here again in the future!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Tropical Inn Palm Bay
Tropical Inn Palm Bay
#5 of 5 in Palm Bay
La Quinta Inn & Suites Melbourne - Palm Bay

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Palm Bay? Share your experiences!