“Lovingly prepared, homey and great price”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Soprano's Pizza - CLOSED

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout
Description: Palm Bay, FL
Palm Bay, Florida
“Lovingly prepared, homey and great price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013

There is nothing I do not like at Sopranos. The staff are friendly and the food is lovingly prepared each day. The Greek Salad is like none I have ever, crisp and fresh with delicious grape leave, generously proportioned and usually have enough leftovers for lunch the next day. Their salad bar is the best in town - with home cooked Greek influence -- a lovely balance of salad and hot cooked chicken, pork, and wings, with the best garlic knots! I am a regular. Just love it.

• Visited July 2013

Palm Bay, Florida, United States
“They made my 4yr old cry!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

Went in with my daughter for mommy daughter lunch. I went to the counter and ordered 10 wings and when asked said it was for here. I got to plastic cups and filled with ice water, as I was told. When they came out with the food it was all bagged up. When I went to open it, I was asked "Oh its for here? " I said yes, she then said "you can't eat here when you come to the counter and order"..I said "I have to leave?" Then another woman, I presume a manager or owner, told me I had to leave, or I had to be charged for dining in.....and they don't allow people to split food, so I would be charged for that as well. They should have let it slide this time as I told her upfront it was FOR HERE!!!!! As I left, my daughter started to cry because we were not able to have our mommy daughter restaurant time, which she loves. HORRIBLE. I've been ordering from them for 10 years. They have lost us forever!

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Sheila H
Sebastian, Florida
“NOT KID FRIENDLY!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

A party of 10 attempted to eat dinner here tonight, but were thrown out. The reason we were told to leave was because 2 small children in our party had Subway for dinner. As many parents know kids are fussy and eat limited items. When our waitress noticed the children were eating Subway her and the owner told our party to leave!! We have eaten at many restaurants that allow kids to eat outside food and have never had that experience. After we left we went next door to Beef O Brady's and no issue. I agree with the previous post this restaurant does not care about its customers. We will never return here and suggest if you have children do not eat here!!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank hummingbird02
“Owner is unable to solve a problem politely, she hung up on me while I was explaining what they did wrong.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

I ordered a pizza at around 8:45 and when arriving to pick it up they were closed, they never called, the next morning I called to report what happen and the wife owner tells me the guy tried to contact me 20 times, I told her the guy read the phone number back to me and I have no missed call, she said there's nothing she can do for me until the guy gets there at 12:00, she then proceeded to be disrespectful by hanging up on me, I find that to be very affensive when you disregard someone in that matter, it is to bad they operate a business and have no business skills, definitely cannot keep a customer, I cannot believe that I no longer would eat at a place where the owner is not professional enough to adress any issues that come about, single minded people worried about nothing. Especially not their customers.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank bria4luck
Florida
“Even the Chicago relatives thought the pizza was great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013

Our family was visiting from Chicago and was looking for a good pizza. Since nothing compares to Chicago pizza, I wasn't sure how they would like it. We live close by, so decided to try it. I had been there for their regular menu food, but had never tried their pizza. So figured we'd give it a try. Called it in for pickup and was hot and ready when promised. Everyone loved it! We had some leftover that I ate about 4 days after, and it was still delicious. I now have a new go-to place for pizza!

• Visited March 2013