“Even the Chicago relatives thought the pizza was great!”
Review of Soprano's Pizza - CLOSED

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Palm Bay, FL
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Our family was visiting from Chicago and was looking for a good pizza. Since nothing compares to Chicago pizza, I wasn't sure how they would like it. We live close by, so decided to try it. I had been there for their regular menu food, but had never tried their pizza. So figured we'd give it a try. Called it in for pickup and was hot and ready when promised. Everyone loved it! We had some leftover that I ate about 4 days after, and it was still delicious. I now have a new go-to place for pizza!

Reviewed August 27, 2012

The food was well priced; more than we could eat. If you are big eaters this is a great place to go. My problem was the sauce.....it was plain. No flavor.....no spice....no, well nothing. Put some seasonings in it.
The young man that gave us our food was borderline BOLD. I did NOT care for him at all!!!

I will not write them off after just one visit, I will try them again if the sauce is still plain I will cross them off my list of restaurants.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

Probably the best calzone I have ever had and I have tried a lot of places. Nice family owned place. Cheesesteak is also very good.

Reviewed July 13, 2012

Pizza at the Bayside Lake's Sopranos is excellent. Real New York style. They also have an excellent buffet that is reasonable. Very clean restaurant and excellent service.

Reviewed June 16, 2012

My husband and I visit this restaurant about every couple months because it is not close to where we live. However, when I want eggplant parmesan - this is the place for it. Lightly breaded, layered, homemade sauce and melted browned cheese on the top of it is melt in your mouth. You get a nice salad and garlic knots and also a side of pasta. Ask for a little extra sauce on the pasta and take home for lunch the next day. My husband gets the lasagna - homemade pasta and sauce - a huge portion which is the best lasagna he gets anywhere else. There is enough to also take home some for lunch tomorrow. They will bring you more garlic knots if you want. The pizza is just average. The wings are great and are still sizzling when they bring them out. Don't bother with the iced tea, not very good, but get a glass of wine because for the price you get a nice full glass.