“Mediterranean Food is Good, Pizza is average”
Review of Soprano's Pizza - CLOSED

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: Palm Bay, FL
Reviewed May 11, 2012

We eat here with friends every few months and have had take out pizza. The pizza is rather ordinary, but the calzones are good. The food in the more formal dining room is very good. Salads are crisp and they don't skimp on dressing. The garlic knots are wonderful. Their paella is loaded with seafood and is excellent. The other people I have eaten there with rave about whatever they order. We have always had good and attentive service. We have friends that go there once a week or so for the lunch buffet and rave about it. Prices are very reasonable.

1  Thank JackofPBFL

Reviewed April 24, 2012 via mobile

We had an early dinner at Soprano's and we really enjoyed the food. The salad was fresh and Calzone was one of the best we have had. So we decided to take our family for dinner. Upon our arrival we were informed by a very rude lady that they were closing in 32 minutes. Since we liked the food we thought we could try to eat fast but then the same lady informed us that the kitchen was closing in 8 minutes and the only thing they would have was pizza! She was so rude that we decided to leave immediately. Even thought their food is good, customer service is bad and they don't care! After that experience we decided to go back one more time, on a different day and time. The service was poor, we were ignored as soon as the food was served. Not coming back!

2  Thank Ilovetotravel211
Reviewed September 21, 2011

My husband and i are from out of town and wanted to have food sent to our hotel. We ordered the pizza two different nights. The first night it took an extra hour after the forty five minutes they told us it would take. It was still half doughy. I figured it was just a fluke, so one of the days I ordered lasagna...it was really good and still warm when it arrived. So one of the last nights we were in town (three weeks for work) we ordered another pizza...and again it took forever to arrive, still doughy, even after I told them over the phone " I don't care if you burn it, we just don't want it doughy!" I did call and complain and they made us a new one and picked up the old one. The second pizza was a little better, but still a third doughy.
So all I can say is the pasta is safe.

3  Thank Threeandcounting
Reviewed June 14, 2011

Good food, but if you are alone the management makes the servers teat you like a second rate citizen. You're not allowed to sit at certain tables!

2  Thank DaveInFlorida
Reviewed March 31, 2011

My husband and I go there about 2 times a week. There food is great and the people are very friendly. Everything is always very fresh including their salads they are made fresh and are not dumped out of a bag. I would tell everyone to try it. It’s not like your fast pizza places. It is also very clean.

1  Thank cfisher5308