“GREAT”

Palm Bay, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“GREAT”
Reviewed March 31, 2011

My husband and I go there about 2 times a week. There food is great and the people are very friendly. Everything is always very fresh including their salads they are made fresh and are not dumped out of a bag. I would tell everyone to try it. It’s not like your fast pizza places. It is also very clean.

• Visited March 2011
1 Thank cfisher5308

Palm Bay, Florida, USA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Pizza and Specialty Dishes Right Here in Palm Bay, Florida”
Reviewed October 21, 2010

Wow! Must try the pizza… true authentic New York style. Quick delivery the pizza is always hot when it arrives at my house. If you dine in you must try the house wine, it is the best that I have had in a long time.
Peggy

1 Thank Peggy45
Florida
“normally good but attitude of pizza phone order taker sucks”
Reviewed October 7, 2010

we dine here several times a month & the food in the mediterranean grill is excellent. Tonight we tried to order pizza to go (7pm Thursday - not normally a busy night) after holding for 20 minutes, I called back & nobody answered for 40 minutes by which time I had driven from 30 miles away & arrived at the restaurant with my phone still ringiing & nobody picking up. Having ordered pizza to go at the take out counter, we decided to order a couple of glasses of red wine while we waited, just to help out the restaurant. ( we live less than half a mile away & could have just waited for the pizza then taken it home & drunk our own wine. The wine took so long to arrive that the pizza was ready so we sat down at a table in the pizza section to finish our wine (not the restaurant section) & decided to start eating our pizza. we were confronted by an irate pizza phone order taker who said we couldn't eat take out in the dine in area as it took away tips from the servers - meanwhile we had already left a tip for the pizza phone order taker girl who really didn't derserve it based on her service. Then she had the nerve to complain that we had insulted her & were abusive???? We had said NOTHING other than requested our pizza order. We have NO idea where this frustrated individual was coming from, but the poor servers from the restaurant who brought us out plates, as they said the manager insisted we could not eat directly from the take out box inside the restaurant, missed out on a tip that we mistakenly gave to an inefficent phone order taker. I personally wanted to remove my tip from the pick up order window jar & give it to Carla who took care of us. She & Nicole are great servers & we normally enjoy eating dinner here but this past experience has made us think twice & I doubt we will support this local restaurant again after the attitude & treatment we received tonight

3 Thank Ann253
Florida
“Great food and friendly atmosphere”
Reviewed July 24, 2009

This restaurant has 2 sections - a casual one if you just want pizza, and a dining room for a complete meal. The food has a Mediterranean touch and everything is delicious. Service is always excellent! We bring all our out of town visitors here when they come to Florida - you can always count on great food and service.

2 Thank redbug