“The Best In Palatka”

Quality Inn & Suites Riverfront
Ranked #5 of 5 Hotels in Palatka
Reviewed April 17, 2014

I have family in Palatka, and whenever I visit them I stay at this motel.. The staff is amazing.. I've stayed in each section of the motel. I read some of the other reviews an I was amazed.. because on time my room wasn't up to par.. I called the front desk and not only did they change my room they upgraded me (free of charge) No questions asked! The staff is amazing and so is the breakfast! It's a a "real" Hot Breakfast! The only complaint that I have is that some of the decor is a little outdated.. I travel alot and for the price in other areas I normally get more.

Room Tip: River Side you will love the view
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank LouLouWorldTraveler

Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

Pleasant enough but needs attention. Really wouldn't be a big deal to do one room at a time. The view is gorgeous! Would probably rent alot more rooms if this place was spruced up. The location wasn't bad as we were visiting St. Augustine. The world of Golf was fantastic!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 10, 2014

We stayed there during a busy weekend and the service was great. We had a river view room on the second floor near the pool. There were some loud intoxicated people near the pool around 5:30 am; however, the front desk person did a great job handling the situation quickly when I called.
This hotel is in walking distance from downtown, which is nice. The breakfast was good and the room was clean and comfortable. This was our second stay and we will definitely stay here again!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Maggie R
Gary P, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Riverfront, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2014

Dear Maggie R,

We are so thankful for your response! It let's us know when we're heading in the right direction and when we need to do a bit of tweaking. I'll definitely pass your thanks on to the night auditor.
We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed February 12, 2014

I had a wonderful stay. I booked a king/ non smoking/ riverfront/second floor room. The room was great, the view was great and the staff and manager were extremely considerate and polite. The food, service and entertainment at the adjoining restaurant was exceptional and inviting. I was traveling alone and felt completely comfortable. I've stayed at many motels in the past 10 years and this really met all of my needs without ever leaving the motel. I need to mention that the reason for my trip to FL was because of a sad situation and yet, when I returned to Quality Inn Riverfront, I felt like it was my safe place away from home. Be sure to check out the wonderful included breakfast too. I was especially impressed with Beef O'Brady. The ribs are excellent, the service is great and it's just a nice place to relax and be entertained. If I ever need to return to Palatka, I would absolutely stay there again.

Room Tip: The second floor facing the river is a great choice.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Jan M
Gary P, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Riverfront, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2014

Dear Jan, We are so thankful for your positive review. We love when our guests are satisfied and feel at home. I will pass your kind comments to the rest of the staff and I'm sure they will join me in thanking you.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel twice, in Sept 2013 and Jan 2014. I would stay again with no reservations. The staff will go out of their way to please you and make sure you enjoyed your stay. It has a beautiful view of the St. Johns River and is very quiet and clean...also affordable and convenient to fuel and dining. Love it!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank dianesmustang
Gary P, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Riverfront, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2014

Dear Diane,
Thank you for your kind remarks. I have shared your review with my hotel staff and we at the Quality Inn and Suites in Palatka, FL are delighted that our hard work is appreciated. We are thrilled that you have chosen to stay with us on multiple occasions and hope that we see you in the future! It was truly OUR pleasure.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

We were assigned a room in a building seperate from the main complex. I have read the positive reviews written by other guests. Possibly the rooms are nicer there. I can only say that the room we stayed in was filthy and it smelled horrible. The bathtub was stained and was absolutely gross. We will NEVER stay in this hotel again.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Gary P, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Riverfront, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2013

Mia49, Thank you for responding. We appreciate you for taking the time out of your day and for providing us with valuable feedback. We at the Quality Inn and Suites pride ourselves on our stringent quality control system and are dismayed that you found our room lacking. I can personally assure you that it won't happen again, and we hope that you will give us another chance. Please feel free to contact the hotel management directly.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

stayed at this hotel 2 times last 30 days, will go back again without reservations on care.
Marianne (assist mgr) went out of her way to make all of us that went and stayed there for the
Wounded Warrior Project make wife and myself comfortable and 5 other boaters for the
WWP fishing tourney feel right at home. From Great service to good rates for the boaters
and making certain that we all had ground floor rooms next to the charging outlets, to
coffee available at 0430 and room service beyond compare. this trip that I just
completed was for personal reasons and still got the same great service. I know next trip
in December will go just as smoothly as the last two. Wife and I look forward to the Dec trip
although it will only be for one night.

YOU CANT GO WRONG STAYING HERE..

Paul & Mary

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Gary P, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Riverfront, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to respond to us about Marianne's excellent service skills! We at the Quality Inn and Suites in Palatka truly consider her an asset to our staff and we are glad you think so too. On behalf of all of us here at the hotel, we appreciate you and look forward to seeing you in December.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Palatka
Sleep Inn & Suites
Days Inn St Augustine West
Days Inn St Augustine West
#69 of 79 in St. Augustine
Crystal Cove Riverfront Resort

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Riverfront? Share your experiences!