“An old original diner”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed January 7, 2014

We went to Angel's diner after looking for nearby places to eat lunch as we were traveling to visit my sister. I thought it would be fun to go to a real diner. We were not disappointed. The burgers we had were delicious. Fresh and hot, made to order. The fries were hot and crispy. The onion rings were crispy and tender. We loved it all. The building itself is old and shabby, but we considered that part of the charm.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

Angel's is an old original Diner that has been at this location for years (since 1932). They clai to be the oldest diner in Florida. Typical diner fair. Food & service are very good. A lot of old pictures and memorabilia are hanging on the walls. Old Juke box. We eat here almost every time we drive through this area.

1  Thank HoopFL
Reviewed November 22, 2013

We stopped here for dinner tonight. The hamburgers were good. My husband had the patty melt and really liked it. He only had the quarter pound but recommends going for the half pound. I had the platter with fries and the onion rings. The onion rings seemed to be homemade and weren't over breaded which was nice. My sister debated about getting the cherry shake but decided to go for a mix of chocolate and cherry. It tasted just like the chocolate covered cherries you typically get at Christmas time. Definitely recommend trying it. They have picnic tables if you prefer to sit at instead of sitting in your car or inside. They allow dogs to dine with you outside which makes it convenient if traveling with pets.

1  Thank couple-n-pup
Reviewed October 31, 2013

I stopped in for lunch at Angel's on my way through town. The waitress was great; they seemed to really like their work and their customers. The food was perfect, I had the Black Bottom and fresh handmade onion rings, YUM!!!!

1  Thank Rachel_Bowling
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Through the years of my business bringing me through Palatka, if it's meal time, Angel's get's it right. Add some Americana history and you can't not like going here for a bite. I just had a BLT this last trip but the french fries puts the chains to shame.

1  Thank jeffelman