“Great food, friendly people”
Review of Niko's Pizza

Niko's Pizza
Ranked #4 of 65 Restaurants in Palatka
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Middleburg, FL
“Great food, friendly people”
Reviewed February 24, 2012

Niko's has great food. The pizza is top notch and the Greek salad is to die for. If you are anywhere near Palatka this place is a must try so stop in or pick up some take out. Even the Greek salad is available for take out.

1 Thank usbrowns

“Awesome Italian!”
Reviewed November 23, 2011

The ONLY place that I'll eat Chicken Parmesan! Myself and my wife eat there as often as possible, and every wedding anniversary!

Florahome, FL
“Five stars in Palatka!”
Reviewed November 17, 2011

Five stars in Palatka, Florida? Well, the place is more hole in the wall than fancy restaurant, but you will have a hard time finding tastier food. Niko's was one of my really happy surprises when I moved here 15 years ago. Not a huge variety on the menu, but everything they serve is delicious and usually better than you are going to get most places, including some big name Italian places. Prices can be a little hard to swallow compared to the Pizza Hut across the street, but.......you get what you pay for.

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank Mooseman_9
Rome, Italy
“Good Pizza Bad Price.”
Reviewed September 11, 2010

Good pizza, the price is a problem. I know we live in a time where mom and pop stores are having a time of it competing with the big chain stores. I, get it. I just don't want to be taken advantage of. This is what Nikoes is doing to the locals. When told the price of my LARGE pie I said no way. LARGE at Nikoes is a small pie any where else in america. After complaining about the price for the size of pizza I was handed the owner said no problem he would sell it to me for more than half the price. That is what it was worth. He then laughed and said he was the only game in town, so if I was comming back the next day I would pay full price. He then told me welcome to Palatka. We did not go back.

St. Augustine, FL
“Best hot meatball sub in the area!”
Reviewed October 29, 2008

This is a busy, little local restaurant. The service is fast when the restaurant is not too busy and a little slow at the "rush" times but either way the food is worth the wait. It's a pleasure to vist this little, casual restaurant. It's our favorite place to eat in Palatka. Go there!!!

Been to Niko's Pizza? Share your experiences!