“A bit pricy, but generally worth it.”
Review of Larry's Giant Subs

Larry's Giant Subs
Ranked #18 of 68 Restaurants in Palatka
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed October 16, 2013

I stop in at Larry's Giant Subs about every other week to eat on my lunch break and I am never displeased. I generally get the Greek veggie sub and love it! The staff are friendly and helpful, if not a bit overstaffed at time. Though, I take an early lunch so i bet it gets busy once i'm gone. The prices are definitely higher than other sub shops around town, about $10 for a meal. If it was a bit lower i'd most likely find myself there more than once every other week.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

The place is clean (important), and they make great subs. The service is usually good, though now always. But I eat here often because its the best sub place, imho.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

I used to love the Larys Giant Sub that was in Interlachen over 10 years ago. Full of flavor and cheap prices. I was excited when this larys opened up in the old KFC. However, the dining area is so dirty and nasty you dont even want to sit down. The sandwiches no longer have any flavor. I think they use a different brand of meats and cheeses. You can get a better sandwich at Subway or Quiznos, and they are both at the bottom of the sandwich barrel. Maybe other Larry's locations are still good, but this one is overpriced and nasty.