“Great Pizza!”

Viva! Italia Pizzeria
Ranked #48 of 68 Restaurants in Palatka
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed January 21, 2013

This is a cozy cheerful place in downtown Palatka. The pizza is very good & reasonable. Just wish there were more vegetarian selections. (It does have some pasta selections that owner will make vegetarian but they're $12.99 -- a little high for a lunch selection). Soups & other choices all have meat in them (except for salads which are outstanding...but a vegetarian gets tired of eating salads all the time).

1  Thank UncleCnAA

Reviewed August 7, 2012

Cozy atmosphere, clean environment, good and fast service. REAL brick oven pizza. The decor and music transport you right to Italy. YUMMY!

Reviewed July 11, 2012

Surprising that the restaurant across from the county court house had such good food. Best I have had in a long time. The special was was wonderful and filling. Recommend that this little bit of Italy in Palatka be tried.

1  Thank Dennis K
Reviewed April 30, 2012

My grand children and I have visited this quaint little restaurant often. We each have our favorite from the menu. I'm partial to the wings and subs. Seems the subs are served with au jus but , after trying the sub with and without dipping, I recommend passing on the au jus and just enjoy the sub. They are fantastic as they are! The wings are unsurpassed! Seasoned just right they melt in your mouth---so juicy and tender! My grandson always goes for the chicken alfredo pizza with the fresh basil. Recently we tried the Fresco salad and I will be ordering that more frequently! My grand daughter is "addicted" to the pasta salad. We tried the Italian fries one day and can't rave enough about them. Never had anything sooo good! The fruit salad and the bread pudding are perfect to top off a meal or as just a little light afternoon snack. I can't say enough good things about the restaurant and the owners. Try it once and you will be back again and again. I keep my fingers crossed that they will become a fixture in downtown Palatka and be serving for years to come!

Reviewed February 24, 2012

Tough to have any retail business in downtown Palatka, but I sure hope this place makes it. I'd give it 5 stars, but all we had was pizza and it was 3PM and we were the only customers. This restaurant did a good job at creating the atmosphere of a little restaurant in a little Italian town (disclaimer: I've never been to Italy). The pizza was the best I ever had, crust, sauce, toppings. Service was impeccable. They really seem interested in doing it right and not cutting corners for profit; with high hopes that superb quality will bring the customers in. I'll be back and fully expect to raise it to five stars after I've sampled more of the menu during a traditional meal time.

2  Thank Mooseman_9