“Average”
Review of Sfuso - CLOSED

Sfuso
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Sfuso is a small family owned and operated restaurant situated on the magnificent waterfront of Blackmans Bay just 15 minutes south of Hobart. The cuisine is a blend of Italian, Mediterranean and modern flavours utilising fresh local produce. The menu begins with a large range of antipasti plates followed by handmade pasta dishes, traditional pizza and regular specials such as eye fillet steak, roast duck and local fish. The wine list is ever changing with an emphasis on Tasmanian and European producers. Bookings are recommended.
Reviewed December 8, 2012

I was a little disappointed with this one. The menu was only just and the food was the same. There was no atmosphere either.
It is in a really good position on the water and next to a really good restaurant that is quite often booked out, so I would have thought that they could have taken a better approach and advantage of that.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

Reading the negative reviews below prompted me to write one myself. I wonder if these people were at the same restaurant my partner and I dined in last night? We have nothing but positive comments about this little place in Blackmans Bay. The staff and owners were very friendly and went out of their way to answer questions about the interesting food menu and wine list. Co-incidently; the usually over critical food critic for the local rag reviewed this place today. He too was obviously impressed. We will be back!

2  Thank jj b
Reviewed December 6, 2012

My family, friends & local people I know have been going to sFuSo well before the name change & we all where & are so happy to have had finally found a place that had fantastic service, food, atmosphere & genuine people running it & love the live music every Sunday!!!! Some people need get a grip & should stick to the Kingston pub!! ;-)
SFUSO ROCKS!!

2  Thank Nasher13
Reviewed December 2, 2012

I have dined at Sfuso many times and have always found the staff to be very friendly, the service wonderful and the food delicious. I love it and have recommended Sfuso to all my friends. Try it and I'm sure you will love it!

2  Thank Sharyn J
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Went with my partner for a romantic dinner, food and service were very disappointing. I will not be back and will be spreading the word amongst the locals. The service makes the atmosphere. The better option would be eating on the beach than in this establishment.

2  Thank Angelpop