“very average, nothing special and overpriced”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Socios Pizza-Pasta

Socios Pizza-Pasta
Ranked #1 of 38 Restaurants in Pace
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Hi My Friends! We are Deb & Al, owners of Socio's Pizza & Pasta in beautiful Pace, Florida! Thank you all for your kind reviews on our home-made Pizza, Pasta, Stromboli, Pita, etc. Check out our new website! Feel free to send me an e-mail. We love you all! Deb
Pace, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“very average, nothing special and overpriced”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2012

My husband and I are from New York so we have pretty high expectations for pizza. We ordered from here after reading reviews raving about the pizza. It wasn't bad, but it isn't someplace I really plan to go back to either. We also thought it was very expensive, we paid just under $20 for a medium pizza!!! Until we find someplace with great pizza in the area we are just sticking with the national chains and not spending a fortune.

• Visited December 2011

West Fargo, North Dakota
“The best pizza pie!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2011

Great place to eat or take out. Pizza and breadsticks are the best we have ever tasted.
Will try the manicotti next time. There will definitely be a next time.

• Visited December 2011
2 Thank Mike H
Pace, Florida, USA
“BEST PIZZA IN PACE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2010

Not your typical chain pizza that has the cheap taste along with the cheap price.

Socio's serves the best pizza at the best price in Pace, Florida. All other pizza's pale in comparison.

I have never had an issue with incorrect orders or slow delivery, so I have not experienced their plight in the ten years I have eaten Socia's pizza.

2 Thank Pace_Bill
Milton, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Really Great Pizza... You've Got To Go Give It A Try”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2010

I took my family there and everyone had a great time. We had their deep dish pizza with cheese inside the crust and it was a really great pizza! You've got to go give it a try.

1 Thank juanenjoyslife
Pace
“The Service Sucks!!!!!!!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2010

The pizza is good but the quality of service really sucks! They screw up your order so much it is unreal!