“Sweet as there tea”

La Hacienda Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 43 Restaurants in Pace
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed October 3, 2017

Wonderful atmosphere, excellent service, and nicely decorated. The fountain is a nice touch. I love going there every time I come into to town to visit family.

Reviewed August 10, 2017 via mobile

I've gone here several times over the years. I've been to this one, the one in Milton and one on Davis Hwy. It's not my favorite by any means. It's generic tasting food that you can make better in your own home. It's just...ok, esp if looking for a cheap meal.

Reviewed July 27, 2017 via mobile

I have been eating here since 2005, never a disappointment, always perfect service. Consistent, good food, good prices.
Just a wonderful staff.

1  Thank paceflchick
Reviewed May 2, 2017 via mobile

Another pleasurable experience. Everyone enjoyed their meal. The service wasn't what it normally is, but still MUCH better than the majority of restaurants we visit.

Reviewed February 2, 2017

My best friend, her spouse and myself went to this place for lunch a few days ago and even though we were not expecting much, we found the place charming with the fountain in the middle of the large dining room. It all went south from there. The waiter was cliche, we were all amigos and he did not wan to speak in English for the most past. As a native Spanish speaker, I could understand him well but I kept responding in English because my friends do not speak Spanish. However, our "amigo" insisted in Spanish. Now the food, mediocre at best. I had a soupy, mildly flavored chile con carne dish, rice and the worst refried beans I have ever had. The best part of the meal were the tortillas. My friends indicated their food was okay and for a moment I thought that maybe my expectations were simply unrealistic. That being said, once I got the bill I realized that they were not. The food was simply not good.