“Ate there at least once a week!”

La Hacienda Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 38 Restaurants in Pace
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Love the atmosphere, Love the food, Love the Shrimp soup!!! I lived in Milton a couple of years ago and ate there every week if not twice a week. I have to visit every time I go back!

Reviewed October 12, 2012

This is the only place my husband and I will go for great Mexican food in the area. They now have 4 locations, Pensacola has 2 locations, and there is one on Pace and Milton, Florida. We have eaten at 3 out of 4 and the food, service, atmosphere is top notch! The prices and selections are very good. Many combination meals to choose from. Fresh beans and rice, tasty cheese dip, great Nachos, burritos, tacos, and I could go on and on. They are family owned. The decor is inviting and the cleanliness level is 5 star. This is also a great place for a large family group as they will accommodate. We have been here for several birthday celebrations with 10 to 12 people as well as attending as a couple many times.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

La Hacienda Restaurant has really good food and really great service. Would go back and recomend to friends.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

We visit this place whenever we're in town to meet family at both the Pace and Milton locations. Prices are reasonable for good Mexican food and the service is very friendly. They have a good ambiance with a beautiful fountain in the center of the restaurant, Mexican artwork and gorgeous murals on the wall.