“Great family fun!”
Review of Oops Alley

Oops Alley
Ranked #3 of 7 things to do in Pace
Reviewed July 23, 2012

OOps Alley is a fun center for families. They not only have glow in the dark bowling but a great game room, state of the art jukebox and great specials! Something for all ages!

There are newer reviews for Oops Alley

Reviewed June 22, 2012

Food has gone downhill, but the entertainment part is still reasonable and fun.

Reviewed February 24, 2012

Let me start by saying I am reviewing the arcade or kids activity area at the bowling alley. I'm not a big fan of negative reviews as I see a lack of reviews often indicative of somewhere I might not want to risk investing my time and money into, however with that said, this place is one you don't even want to chance it at.
I had last been here with the kids maybe 4 or 5 years ago at a birthday party. The kids had fun, played some games and won some little prizes. NOT so this time! I fortunately only started with 5 dollars in tokens for my dsughter. Out of those twenty tokens we lost six to games that appeared to work. Many more of the games were either unplugged or were obviously broken. I would estimate that close to half the games in the room were either completely broken or in some form of repair. Even the ATM was broken when we arrived and we had to leave the place and walk to the next parking lot over, in the dark, to find a cash machine. This has obviously been going on for a while as the prizes for kids were only stocked up to items of 100 tickets and less. The shelves were empty of almost everything else.
When I brought it to the clerks attention about the tokens I was informed that all they could do was give me more tokens. "To spend them on what?" I wondered. I held my tongue to not spoil my daddy/daughter night and tried to salvage it with a game of pool. They had a table in the room that didn't look in too bad a shape for a kids area. I was then informed this only took quarters. I reluctantly chose to spend more money and got change. We tried to start a game and two balls were missing. We continued on... After one or two shots we scratched and it kept the cue ball. We continued on... This place was like a bad carnival experience.
All in all do not mistake this to be a good place for a birthday or other special event for your kids. (A side note to parents. When in a bad situation, don't let your kids see it. We played our game, made up our own rules, didn't even cash in all our tickets, never got our tokens back, and had a great time. Not because of Oops, but because we were spending time with each other.)

9  Thank twant4
Reviewed February 15, 2012

This place isn't bad, especially considering Santa Rosa County's attractions. On the weekend, it's filled with the teenie-bopper middle and lower high school crowds with kids running all over the place, a folks in their 20s and 30s playing pool and of course, a mixed but mostly youth crowd bowling. The cosmo bowling is fun with a good playlist of music, but 2 games of 4 people will set you back nearly $50 which when I heard the price I swear my eyes almost popped out of my head! The bowling during the week is much cheaper, but weekend bowling - you're going to pay for it.

Decent selection of beer with $6.00 pitchers (although mini pitchers) makes this place a little more tolerable.

2  Thank Danma11