“Fresh well cooked food”

Ranked #25 of 147 Restaurants in Oviedo
Anderson, South Carolina
“Fresh well cooked food”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Dragon Court is a lovely environment with well presented Chinese food. The service is good and the prices are reasonable. There is NO buffet!!! I think this is a real plus as it insures fresher food. I love sitting by the fish tank.

• Visited August 2012

Eleuthera
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of the best Chinese meals ever!”
Reviewed July 12, 2011

One of the best Chinese meals I' ve had, and I eat whenever I can! Up there with Mr Ha's in San Fransisco and that famous one in Vegas, who's name escapes me. Staff very friendly and informative. Food delicious and absolutely perfectly cooked. Everything fresh and prepared on site, including dumpling sauce that takes 3 days to make apparently. Would definitely return every time I'm in the area.

• Visited July 2011
Jacksonville, FL
“Nice Local Restaurant with FRESH food!”
Reviewed August 24, 2009

Mu husband and I just moved into the Tuscawill area and found this place by chance. We went twice in one week!

First, you are always greeted by a friendly, smiling face!

Second, you are seated quickly.

Next, the food is FRESH, FRESH, FRESH. You can taste it as soon as you put it in your mouth. You are not getting frozen, re-cooked food. Their stuff is GREAT!

Also, the service is quick and the atmosphere is quite and cozy.

We love this place and want to share it with the world. The only problem there is that it may get too crowded!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good and Bad”
Reviewed March 30, 2008

Good Points
The service was good enough. I was greeted and seated with no trouble on a Saturday evening around 7:30pm. The menu is typical American-
focused Chinese fare with the standard items. A few items were tempting for their pan-Asian flavors but I went with a standard: General Tso's Chicken spicy, along with Hot and Sour Soup as a starter. The soup was quite good and the food was quick to the table. Presentation was fantastic as they include bright green broccoli and spirals of deep orange carrot alongside the chicken.

Neutral Points
The taste was nothing special: I've had better and I've had much worse. Decor and location is nothing exceptional but that's fine as I don't think the restaurant strives to be more than the local Chinese food stop for a few college kids as well as loyal locals.

Bad Points
Clealiness! No I don't mean gross levels of filth, yet too much diner debris to accept from this type of restaurant. Clearly tables had been dusted into the floor but someone had forgotten to vacuum. On one table I passed the setting had already ben put out for the next guest while the table clearly had crumbs sprinkled across its surface. The restaurant was not so busy -- maybe 4 tables other than myself -- that someone could not find time to spruce the place up.

Overall it was an average place. If you are in the area and in the mood for easy, this is it. Wanting a special Asian dinner? Go someplace else.

1 Thank LawtonJogger