“Great local fem”

Yuki Hana Japanese Fusion
Reserve with OpenTable
Yuki Hana Japanese Fusion is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 146 Restaurants in Oviedo
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Tuskawilla Road
Description: Welcome to Yuki Hana Japanese Fusion, a premier Orlando area Sushi and Japanese restaurant. We are proudly serving Japanese modern cuisine with a new twist to the classic Japanese cuisine. Through our chef’s expertise and innovation, we bring the flavor of the dishes up to new and exciting level.
North Bend, Washington
“Great local fem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

This is a great local gem. They have daily specials that change all the time - I like that. Their ingredients are fresh. Love it when they have uni... Their sake selection ins extremely good.

Visited January 2014

Orlando
“Artful presentation”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013

We live nearby and have visited a few times. I recommend going on a week night when it isn't as crowded and sit at the sushi bar. The chefs are very friendly and its a nice treat watching them create their brand of "art" with food. Not only is the sushi great, but the cooked food as well. We mixed it up last time and along with sushi, ordered Katsu which was perfectly prepared and accompanied by a very tasty sauce.

Foursquare members tip - don't forget to check in, there's something special for you! ;)

• Visited December 2013
Jacksonville & Orlando, FL
“Japanese Fusion”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

My boyfriend and I decided to finally check this place out after it was featured on Groupon. We live nearby and watched the build out, but it always seemed empty. We decided to make our first visit around 8 or 8:30pm on a Saturday night it. It was busy, so busy that there wasn't anywhere for people to sit who were waiting. We came back 25 minutes later and were seated right away. The decor was nice but I feel like the lighting was much too bright.
Our server was very nice and offered to let us taste one of the beers before ordering it. The food was very good, but not your typical japanese- hence the "fusion." If you are looking for hibachi style chicken teriyaki, this is not your place.
My boyfriend and I also ordered the wagyu sushi which was DELICIOUS! But for $12 for 4 pieces, I was expecting the pieces to be a tad bigger. Also they only serve beer and wine, which was fine for me, but don't come here expecting a full bar.
Overall, the atmosphere, service and food was good, but it was pricier than other Japanese restaurants I've been to.

Visited October 2013
“Nice couple spot!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

Guys don't sleep on this little spot. I took the wife here using a groupon that costs $15 where we get $30 worth of food. And I must say their variety of sushi rolls shocked even my wife! She got the diamond roll, which had lobster meat, blue crab meat, mango, sea weed, and avocado. She said that this roll was, "very refreshing"! I had the shrimp/chicken tempura and they were tasty as well. The place is in a little shopping mall, and stands out like a sore thumb so you can't miss their huge sign. Waitress was very knowledgeable about all the food they offered, and even suggested certain rolls. This is a nice spot for the family during happy hour, or for a date nite before or after a movie.

Winter Springs Florida
“Really Cute Date Spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

I stopped by with a friend thinking it was going to be just another functional sushi place and we were famished....We were pleasantly surprised to see how nice it was on the inside...very romantic atmosphere and lots of subtle touches, I had a good enough experience, I decided to take my husband there on a date :) I got the two roll lunch special and he got the three roll lunch special. The miso soup was the best miso I have had at any place so far, a lot bigger of a serving then you would get anywhere else. The rolls were large servings as well, but the pieces are smaller (good for girls, because you don't want to look like a fool eating sushi while it squishes out the corner of your mouth because its too big) We got an appetizer as well, lettuce rolls, I would just suggest that you try to strain a bit of the liquid out of the filling as you put it in your lettuce leaf. If you don't, the leaf breaks and you have liquid running all the way down to your elbow and all over the table. The friendly service, portions and little touches are what makes this place awesome. They don't charge you for refills on your green tea, the soups aren't served in these tiny tiny bowls, the presentation is wonderful and the décor is nice, with real flowers on the table. I didn't have any sake when I was there, but I saw they have nigori, which is an amazing sake. Seems like a perfect date spot with reasonable prices in that area. My friend (also in love with this place) ordered about 20 different rolls for pick up for her house party and she said they gave her an amazing deal on it.

• Visited August 2013