“Great Sushi!”

Yuki Hana Japanese Fusion
Reserve with OpenTable
Yuki Hana Japanese Fusion is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 146 Restaurants in Oviedo
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Tuskawilla Road
Description: Welcome to Yuki Hana Japanese Fusion, a premier Orlando area Sushi and Japanese restaurant. We are proudly serving Japanese modern cuisine with a new twist to the classic Japanese cuisine. Through our chef’s expertise and innovation, we bring the flavor of the dishes up to new and exciting level.
Winter Springs, Florida
“Great Sushi!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013

We were in the area for an eye doctor appointment and the doctors said that Yuki Hana was good so we decided to try it since it was after lunch time and we were hungry. We are certainly glad we did. The atmosphere is very nice with a clean contemporary style. There is the traditional sushi bar as well as a nice mixture of tables and booths. There are even a couple of outside tables, but I would recommend eating inside.

We were greeted and served by Nancy who was friendly, knowledgeable and helpful.

All of our food was very tasty and fresh. We started with an Ahi Poki appetizer which was recommended by Nancy and both my wife and I absolutely loved it! I would highly recommend it.

We ordered a Mega Power roll and a Diamond roll as well as shrimp hand roll. Both of the special rolls had excellent presentation and were very, very tasty! The Diamond roll which had tempura lobster, blue crab, and feta cheese along with mango, bean sprouts and avocado was not overpowered by the cheese as the rolls at many sushi restaurants are. The Mega Power had a very nice mixture of flavor a that complimented themselves nicely.

We are definitely looking forward to going back!

• Visited April 2013
4 Thank REVoigt

Orlando
“Finally a fresh new creative twist on sushi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

We have dined at Yuki Hana several times since their grand opening. The sushi is always fresh and the portions are generous. We have ordered the tuna dumplings as an appetizer and could have had it as the meal. The Vietnamese roll is amazing and so different from what the Orlando area sushi restaurants have to offer. Usually we order the Sushi & Sashimi Omakase for Two and each time the chef creates a new offering.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank O_town_travelers
“Not memorable”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2013

I feel bad to say a few weeks ago we stopped in for a quick bite to eat, we were craving sushi and knew this was a new place, the only two things I can really remember is the decor was really unique and elegant, impressive for a strip mall restaurant. The other thing I remember is that the Ahi tuna appetizer was really good served on crispy wontons and very generous on the portion of tuna they give. I will have to go back and try more of a variety of rolls as I just had the spicy tuna which was ok. My guest had the eel and she said it was good and she also enjoyed the miso soup.

Longwood, Florida
“Best Sushi in Orlando Hands Down”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

I am a bit of a sushi and sashimi snob really, and have tried many restaurants in Orlando. Although I have had some excellent dishes from other restaurants, the food at Yuki Hana is consistently superior from each dish I have now sampled. The atmosphere is also good, the booths comfortable and the staff is very eager to please. Although the restaurant is nicely appointed, when you receive your food, it looks and tastes as thought it should be in a very expensive, high end restaurant or swanky five star hotel. The preparation and subtle flavor pops in the sauces and texture varieties in each bite are amazing. The chef is very talented and my only hope is that some food critic doesn't spread the word causing him to be snatched away to some big city where I would not be able to easily enjoy his creations. In addition, the "other" food overall is also delicious. My husband is a true American, enjoying his meat and potatoes and loves the wagu beef entree. For those of you who are looking for a very unique fusion of Japanese cuisine in a comfortable environment, this is the place to go. I would highly recommend Yuki Hana to seasoned veterans and newbies alike. They will not disappoint.

North Bend, Washington
“Outstanding food and ambiance!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

I visited this restaurant right after it opened and met one of the owners. They know what they're doing and have an excellent selection of fish!!! We ordered the sushi for 2 - the presentation and the food was amazing. This is my new local place to get excellent sushi!