“More than just a pottery studio”
Review of Cup O Pottery

Cup O Pottery
Ranked #2 of 8 Shopping in Oviedo
Altamonte Springs, Florida
“More than just a pottery studio”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

I've been coming to Cup O Pottery for over a year now. A great place to chill, make pots. Tracy is a great instructor, the classes are fun and the atmosphere is always friendly and inviting. Making pottery is a wonderful creative outlet and I just love being here.

Visited April 2013

Melbourne, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing place to unleash creativity!”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Cup o pottery is a unique and amazing studio where one time students mix with advanced open studio and introductory level students creating a melting pot of ideas and creativity. I've been a part of the pottery family since August 2012 and it is the best outlet I've found for creating.

All tools and glazes are provided all you need to do is pick a class and pay, extra clay can be purchased at the studio if you need it.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank CharnaRae
Orlando, Florida, United States
“Excellent place for some creative fun”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Cup O Pottery is great for a creative outlet. I did a date night with my boyfriend and we had a wonderful time creating and decorating teapots. They also do birthday parties and offer memberships! Everyone is really friendly and always has something positive to say :)

Visited March 2013
Casselberry, Florida
“What a GREAT Creative Outing”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

What a great place to spend time being creative. I had a wonderful experience with Tracy. He helped me find my creative side.....:)...and I have a beautiful pot to show for it. Tracy was eager to help when asked and was very pleasant to work with. The studio was clean, cheerful, and full of fun things to do. I love this experience and look forward to going back soon.

Visited July 2012
casselberry
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Having the choice of creativity is great”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

Thank you Tracy. I bought two groupons for a friends early birthday experience. It is nice to do it yourself with as much or as little help as you need. Looking forward to the finished pot and working on other pieces. This a perfect creative outlet for anyone.

Visited July 2012