“Simply The Best in All of Orlando Metro Area”

The Townhouse Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 147 Restaurants in Oviedo
Cuisines: American, Diner, Greek
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Description: The Townhouse has MOVED to 139 N Central Ave, Oviedo, FL ... see you for Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner at our new digs !!
Orlando, Florida
“Simply The Best in All of Orlando Metro Area”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

My wife and I were running errands on the opposite side of the city from where we live and decided we should have some breakfast. I looked in the local area on my smartphone and the recommendations for a restaurant not too far away all said excellent. So we decided to give it a try. All I can say is that every review I read was spot on. This place is probably the best in all of the Orlando Metro area. The Townhouse is a little ways outside of downtown Orlando in the town of Oviedo. This is a family run place that has been around forever and it shows. The town folk all love it, the servers love it, and now my wife and I love it. The prices for breakfast were very inexpensive and the food was excellent. It makes me want to come back and try lunch and dinner which I do plan on doing in the near future. If you are ever in the area you simply must stop by The Townhouse and enjoy their food.

• Visited September 2012

Galway, Ireland
“A Central Florida Gem”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Quality food at reasonable prices served by friendly staff. What's not to love? Try the carrot cake ... you will NOT be sorry.

• Visited October 2011
Orlando, FL
“Great Food! AKA "The Chicken Ranch"”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

This is a great local place with great food, and at times mediocre service.

I think that's because they are constantly busy. Be prepared to wait as locals get priority seating here!

That's about the only thing that's annoying with this particular establisment.

However, the breakfast is great!!! Fantastic homestyle country breakfast! I try to go here when ever I'm in the mood and don't mind waiting!

We call it the Chicken Ranch since there are chickens running around this area of Oviedo which happens to be right next to a PopEye's! LOL

Oviedo is reminicent of Key West. Oviedo is a great city! If you're in Oviedo, visit the townhouse!

Check out the TownHouse Chicks! ;)

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank Waldog
“Breakfast is a must”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

The Greek omelet was amazing. It had gyro meat, feta cheese, black olives, and white onions. The salty, briny, sweet combination was fabulous! Looking forward to the nest opportunity to eat there.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank Peytonius
Orlando, Florida
“My Favorite Place”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

This is by far my favorite restaurant in Oviedo.

The servers and hosts always make you feel so welcome and will start to remember you if you go a few times.

Breakfast is served all day which I love and its AMAZING. They also serve regular Diner food and have their own type of Greek food as well.

I highly recommend getting the special of the day, weather its breakfast or lunch or dinner.

The prices are what you would pay at a regular diner, rather low price.

I love Townhouse!