“Great local Greek restaurant”
Review of Santorini

Santorini
Ranked #13 of 169 Restaurants in Oviedo
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed July 27, 2010

We went there on Sunday and were very pleasantly surprised. Their "side" salad was quite large and good. I loved my gyros and my husband loved his pasticchio. The Greek potatoes were fabulous. The string bean side order was delicious. My only criticism of that particular dish was that they didn't use fresh string beans. We were too full for dessert, so we brought home two different items and they were both great. It's great to have a local restaurant!

Reviewed April 21, 2010

You have got to try this place. It is not much to look at as far as atmosphere, but the food is unbelievable. Try the chicken pita, spinach pie, gyro...etc. It is all homemade. I keep going back.

Reviewed March 10, 2010

I just moved to the Oviedo area from Kansas and we were on a Sunday drive to explore the area. We stopped at the gas station in downtown Oviedo and asked if she knew of any good places to eat. She said Santorini across the street was great. So we decided to trust her and stopped in. It's a smaller place in a strip mall and is fairly plain looking from the outside. The inside is clean and simple. Ana was our server and was VERY sweet. She was very helpful with choosing our dishes and even recommended some places to check out in the area. Santorini's is a no-frill kind of place that concentrates on GREAT food. I've had Greek food MANY times in my life, and this was one of the best. My dad and I briefly met who I assume was Mr. Santorini. I can go on and on about the food, so I'll just sum it up in one sentence.

If you are in or near downtown Oviedo and are hungry, YOU MUST EAT AT SANTORINI.