“Our Favorite Breakfast place”
Review of Osteen Diner

Osteen Diner
Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Osteen
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Try and get "Jo" as your waitress and you will be amazed at the speed your order will be taken and food delivered before you take two sips of coffee.

Reviewed January 18, 2014

When I got there the place was packed and I took a seat at the counter. I ordered my food and thought "wow I'm gonna have a long wait". Boy was I surprised, the kithchen staff is well organized and service was prompt. My food was delivered just as I had ordered in a very quick time. I enjoyed my breakfast, I had corned beef hash and eggs, and service was very good. I'll be back.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Have eaten at the Osteen Diner a couple of times. Food is good. Staff is friendly. Had the special - ribs. Surprisingly good and tender. Will go back. Enjoy the local entertainment. It is exactly as it should be.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Stopped here with our motorcycle group around 11:00 am on a Sunday and it was a little busy, but no wait. Our waitress was good since we had 3 tables (15 people) with individual checks. Many of the people at our table ordered biscuits and gravy and all of them came out from the kitchen cold and had to be sent back to be warmed up. Guessing someone had turned off pot for the gravy. They tried to reheat in oven and it still was not very hot when it came out. The plate was hot, but the food really was not. Everyone just ate it at that point. I had scrambled eggs with ham and it also came out barely warm. The eggs just did not seem right. But I just ate mine at that point.

Breakfast should be an easy thing to get right, but it was not that way today. Would not make a special trip here just to eat. It is a popular place, so maybe the kitchen just had a bad day today.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Have tried them many times over the years, most recently 3/31/13 for breakfast. "Over medium" eggs were seriously undercooked, canadian bacon was low grade cooked in old grease with a terrible flavor, hashbrowns also had a bad "old grease" taste and chipped beef gravy had the conststancy of glue. Even the coffee was so weak it had no flavor. We stopped at a nearby gas station for coffee and donuts to get rid of the lingering taste.