Bentley's Boutique Hotel, BW Premier Collection
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Osprey
“AMAZING!!”
Reviewed July 29, 2012 via mobile

I did not expect Bentley's to be as amazing as it was, when I'd seen the pictures of the hotel on their website I thought they had done everything possible to make a regular place look amazing... I was so wrong!! It's as amazing if not better than the pictures!

The room was just great (I wanted to live there but my boyfriend had to snap me back to reality when it was time to leave) the staff is great, the drinks are delicious, the complementary breakfast way better than other hotels I've stayed at. There's live music at the tiki bar by the pool and then the party continues in their night club, equipped with red carpet and all.

Truly just amazing, definitely my favorite place to run away to when I need a break from my life, and at just 2 hours away from home, it's a trip I can make often :)

• Stayed July 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (269)
  • Czech first
Kentucky
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Bentley's is a bit off the beaten path, but the location is very near the beach, great dining and various other activities. The rooms are just as pictured, the staff is very helpful and friendly, and the overall atmosphere is welcoming.

Room Tip: Second story may not experience as much noise from pool area.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Linda T
Miramar, Florida
Reviewed July 22, 2012

We went for father's day weekend and spent only one night but with the fantastic rate we found, we would have stayed longer had we had the time.Room was beautiful, bathroom clean and modern fixtures, nice atmosphere at the pool area. Nothing really to complain about. Will definitely book again next time we have to visit Venice. Worth the drive to Siesta Key!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Machela567
Siesta Key, Florida
Reviewed July 20, 2012

My fiance' and I just returned from an extended stay at Bentley's and we couldn't wait to offer a review for the first time. This this an extraordinary hotel highlighted by a staff who went above and beyond to see our stay was as nice as possible. The newly remodeled rooms are absolutely perfect. The pool is always clean and their is always a quiet place to relax. We'd especially like to thank the manager Greg for being exceptional. "Handsome Dan" and food and beverage manager Tim were extraordinary. We have been all around the world and we understand great service and Bentley's is on the top of our list. Their Chef has a vast menu and everything he cooks is exceptional from home made dough for the pizza to a five star meal in their formal restaurant Morgans. Thank you to John in the Cafe and all the people who made our stay unforgettable.... Forget corporate chains...if you want a unique experience with wonderful people, food and rooms, GO TO BENTLEY'S!!

Room Tip: Try room #222. It has a separate living room with a huge leather sectional (white) and a Foosball ta...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Siestasmiles
Imperial Beach, California
Reviewed July 16, 2012

My family stayed here while vaction in June. Modern and extremely clean. Nice bathrooms. great pool area.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Jemerson37
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed July 12, 2012

We stayed here since all other Sarasota hotels were booked. It was further than I would have liked to be but for the price I couldn't complain. They did a great job converting this hotel. Bathrooms are great. Tiki bar and pool area is very cool. Breakfast is complimentary although the cafe that offers the breakfast has staff members that need some help in customer service and friendliness. Be aware they will expect a tip for breakfast. I felt as if I was asking for too much when I asked for more cream for my coffee from the barista. The hotel staff was good though. Front desk was very accommodating and friendly. They offer a shuttle service to the beach which was very cool since parking is $20 in some places in Sarasota. Overall good experience.

• Stayed May 2012
1 Thank MomLuv2vacation
Vero Beach, Florida
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Hotel is located quite a ways from the beaches; however, it is an excellent party hotel. Great tiki bar with live music, and excellent drinks, if you are into partying. We are not that much, but can appreciate knowing a good time when we see one. The pool really never closed, so we swam until midnight. The breakfast includes free freshly made bacon and sausage and egg sandwiches, which were excellent.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank honorabley
Also consider these accommodations in or near Osprey
Inn at the Beach
Ramada Venice Hotel Venezia
A Beach Retreat
A Beach Retreat
#2 of 12 in Nokomis

Been to Bentley's Boutique Hotel, BW Premier Collection? Share your experiences!