“Top Notch Comfort, Service and Qaulity”

Bentley's Boutique Hotel, BW Premier Collection
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Osprey
Reviewed March 5, 2012

After staying in many high-end hotels across the country, I must rate Bentley's a 10. I stayed for 23 days and could have easily called it home. The rooms (as the entire hotel) have undergone a complete remodeling with a modern, European flare. The pool area was completely relaxing with a tiki bar at the end which made the warm evenings even more comforting. If you're able to get a pool side room, your patio will be adjacent to sand and palm trees (a real treat coming from Michigan). If your interestd in the sport of rowing/crew, as I, the Sarasota Scullers Rowing Club is less than a 2 minute drive.

The hotel is easily accessible to Siesta and Longboat Keys, I-75, as well as, many restaurants and shopping centers. Spanish Point restaurant and Pub is must, try the mussels and soft shell crab.......thanks Dr. Patel.

Lastly (but certainly not least), the staff was an absolute pleasure to be with. I had the privlege of meeting Rodney (one of the owners) who went out of his way to show me an enjoyable evening. All the staff members were personal, friendly and went out of their way to make my stay enjoyable. A much deserved thank you to Adam, John and Bethany.

Room Tip: A poolside room will give you a great view without any extreme noise from the activities. alonside t...
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Rower65
There are newer reviews for Bentley's Boutique Hotel, BW Premier Collection

Reviewed March 3, 2012

I picked this hotel based on its cost and the TripAdvisor recommendations. Could this place really be as outstanding as everyone reported. It was. We stayed for two nights. The former Ramada Inn has been totally remodeled by its English and Iowa (reportedly) owners. The new decor is European in style with comfy beds, congenial poolside cabana, and immaculate bathroom. It took a bit to find the place along US 41 south of Sarasota. My GPS got confused, but within a few more minutes we arrived as planned. There is easy access to I-75. To get into town, try using Beneva rather than the heavily trafficked US 41. We didn't try the restaurant for lunch or dinner, but the breakfast was ordinary and service so-so. If in the area I would definitely stop here again.

Room Tip: Try to get a poolside room. Avoid room 151 along an exterior wall where both exit doors can bang as...
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank compost4all
Reviewed March 1, 2012

My teenage daughter and I wanted to go on a "girls getaway." I came across Bentley's Resort Hotel in an internet search. I was a little hesitant because it wasn't a big chain hotel, but what a wonderful surprise it turned out to be. The hotel is a short drive to many of the beaches---we were able to see Nokomis, Siesta and Venice Beaches. The rooms all had a modern touch, definitely my style. They were equipped with a Keurig machine. Being a coffee lover, good coffee is a must! They won me over even before I had a chance to sleep on that comfy bed!

Where do I begin... we were picked up at the airport by Rodney, one of the owners. Now that's customer service! He is one of the reasons that our trip was so fabulous. He went out of his way to make our trip memorable. We were at the hotel only 4 days, but we really got to know some of the staff and they made us feel like family. We ate in the cafe for almost every breakfast and lunch. I suggest the tomato & Mozzarella panini. It was delicious! John, in the Cafe, was wonderful! He was always a pleasure to chat with and gave us lots of suggestions for things to do in the area. We ate at the Tiki Bar once and the pizza was fabulous. We didn't use the pool, but when we stuck our feet in, it was much warmer than expected. We were shuttled all over the place by Rodney & Eric. They were wonderful tour guides!

We definitely want to come back and stay again. I can't say enough about this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed February 27, 2012

I've never been moved to write a review on a hotel but after my stay at Bentley's I had to! Everything exceeded my expectations - the staff was great, felt like family without getting on your nerves. The food was excellent. We ate at the Tiki bar (best one around I have to say) and at Morgans and everything was delicious & reasonably priced. We had complimentary breakfast each morning - great breakfast sandwiches made by Tom who was super nice (from Chicago area - Bulls fan ++) The rooms were great - big comfy beds w/lots of pillows. There were 3 of us & we had plenty of room. The infinity pool was beautiful, next time I will definitely get a pool side room. Best of all was our shuttle driver- tour guide- new friend Rodney!! It was one of my best vacations & can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 24, 2012

I chose this hotel after pouring over the reviews on Trip Advisor and once again I was not disappointed. I spent a week relaxing and ended up doing way less sightseeing than planned as I was so happy just hanging out at this lovely hotel.

The hotel is clean and tastefully furnished with nice modern bathrooms, has a beautiful pool and 3 decent restaurants. I had a room overlooking the pool however was never disturbed by any noise even when things got going at the tiki bar.

The food was very good (and Im a fairly fussy eater) and the complimentary continental breakfast was great.

Most of the staff were very accomodating and John Daniel at the coffee shop was always ready to help out. Alison and Megan were exceptional servers and my only complaint (and that of several other guests) is that the restaurants are severely understaffed. The existing staff works hard and do a great job but it is painfully obvious more staff is much needed.

All in all Bentleys is a great place to stay and I highly recommend it to anyone who is visiting the area.

Room Tip: Get a room with a balcony.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed February 22, 2012

We loved staying there ,We didn;t have accomodations when we got there but /The people there an the owners them selves wnt out of their way above an beyond to make our stay a very happy. we had a motorcycle along for our trip they were very welcomeing to us an helped us on all accomidations no matter what our requests were ! We can't wait to come back!!! They made you feel as one of their very own family. !!!! Loved it Loved it :Loved it and looking forward to there new place on Casy Keys .

Room Tip: The pool side rooms were great . But we also stayed in othee rooms an werevery happy with those to v...
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 22, 2012

We didn't have ab iron in our room. A must for travelers. They also promised a shuttle to the beach, but when I asked about it they said they only ran if enough people asked about it. Rooms were clean and pool area was nice.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Osprey
Best Western Plus Siesta Key Gateway
Siesta Key Palms Hotel
Siesta Key Palms Hotel
#1 of 50 in Sarasota
A Beach Retreat on Casey Key

Been to Bentley's Boutique Hotel, BW Premier Collection? Share your experiences!