“The Area's Best Kept Secret”

Bentley's Boutique Hotel, BW Premier Collection
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Osprey
Reviewed December 11, 2011

We had to be in the Sarasota area for family business and didn't want to stay in a downtown highrise hotel. We found Bentley's in searching several travel sites and decided to roll the dice. Osprey is a small guiet area, but not far from stores, restaurants and the waters of the Gulf. The hotel was charming and comfortable. The pool area was terrific, with lots of sitting and relaxing areas, a nice Tiki bar and even beach sand. The rooms all looked nice and our suite was large, comfortable and nicely furnished, including a great patio overlooking the pool. The hotel has a nice lobby area that leads to a Seattle's Best coffee shop, Morgan's restaurant and even a nightclub. A lot of thought and money has been invested in turning an older motel into a sharp boutique style hotel. And speaking of money, we were given a nice discount from their posted internet rates, which made the choice even better. There is some room for improvements and the staff was glad to hear and make note of our few suggestions, but overall everything was very good.

Room Tip: If you like to go to bed early choose a room that is not near evening crowds and entertainment.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Bentleys1, Manager at Bentley's Boutique Hotel, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2011

On behalf of the management and staff at Bentley's Boutique Hotel, I would like to thank you for taking the time to submit a review on our property. I am personally pleased that you decided to "roll the dice" on us as we are still a relatively new property and not a commercial brand. You are correct in stating that a lot of time and resources went into upgrading an older motel into a modern hotel. Hard work and a profound dedication went into transforming this property to make it an environment people are proud to work at but also a place that is inviting for guest to come and relax.
I am always excited to hear comments from guests about their stay as it gives us the opportunity to improve on what is lacking and find a suitable solution to any situation. Thank you for taking the time to submit this review and share your comments with us and the rest of the online community.

Thank you for your patronage and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Bentley's Boutique Hotel

Reviewed December 10, 2011

Through restaurant.com we learned of "Morgans" inside this recently updated Hotel. After enjoying our dinner we strolled through the grounds only to find a beach like setting with a Tiki bar and pool situated between rooms that were being remodeled. I had expressed to my wife that this establishment had some real potential and I would like to revisit after remodeling was complete. Wow-what a great job Rod and staff has done. The experience was a delight with sumptuous bedding , I pod radio, new showers and CLEAN rooms We stayed here for two days while in town and really enjoyed the feeling this Hotel had given us . We found this little gold mine but once the word gets out I'll probably have to call way in advance to reserve a room. All the best Rod

Room Tip: $10 more for poolside at this writing
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business

Dear Mike,

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments that you have written about the hotel! Everyone at Bentley's has worked hard over the past nine months to turn this hidden oasis into a shining gem! Through hard work and dedication, we are proud to offer an atmosphere that is inviting for everyone to come and enjoy. I am please to hear that you had enjoyed your recent stay with us, and hope we will see you in the future. Everyone here at Bentley's and Morgan's Restaurant are always thrilled to hear such positive feedback about a guests experience as it enables us to grow both individually and as a team.

Thank you on behalf of everyone here!

Bentley's Boutique Hotel

Reviewed November 28, 2011

We found out about this hotel from a neighboring establishment, the British Open Pub. They told us that this place was supposed to be very nice and recently remodeled. What a wonderful surprise! The decor is kind of art deco, very modern. It smells of newness. The rooms were perfect....I felt like I was in an upscale motel. The beds were very comfortable, it was exceptionally clean, and the staff was superb. They have a beautiful infinity pool next to a very nice tiki bar. We stayed one night and I felt like I had a vacation. I can't wait to go back. The price of the room was very good and l felt like I definitely got more than my monies worth. I will recommend this place to everyone I know. The only thing that was not favorable is the poor front desk clerk was answering phones, giving directions and checking people in at the same time. She did this all very gracefully... I would have pulled my hair out!

Room Tip: I'm sure any room is a good room!
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank cathybliss
Bentleys1, Manager at Bentley's Boutique Hotel, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2011

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! After years of renovation we are pleased to be able to offer the type of service one would expect of an upscale property at reasonable prices. Time and dedication to serving our guests is paramount and we are pleased that you received the quality of service and amenities that are the backbone of our industry. Thank you so much for recommending our property to your friends and family as the best compliment that we could receive is a future visit! Thank you and look forward to serving your hospitality needs in the future!

Bentley's Resort Hotel

Reviewed November 14, 2011

My husband was a little leery of me booking a hotel room on the internet that was not a brand name. I had carefully read the reviews and felt it would be okay. Well, it was better than okay. He was pleasantly surprised and I was impressed. The bed was very, very comfortable. The room is uniquely decorated and updated. The breakfast was much better than the usual continental breakfast. It was served in the coffee shop off their menu. A great value. If we ever return to this area, we would stay again!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank happytraveler99_10
Reviewed October 24, 2011

Bentley’s Resort Hotel is a world class facility with Osprey Nokomis FL prices!
Eight kayaking buddies, guys and gals, each with a different taste; every meal was excellent, delicious. The food all looked just great. The service was right there every time. The prices were more than fair! Everyone was really pleased with their dinners and the short time that it took to reach our table. Bentley’s Morgans Restaurant has it together. The dinning room looks great. Shelly Torman sang and played a nice flute.
The after dinner tour really opened our eyes. No one could believe such a beautifully diverse Resort Hotel facility with pool, Tiki bar and lounge with convention center could be here in Osprey FL.
Bentley’s Resort Hotel is a world class facility with proximity to the Sarasota arts, the Nokomis - Venice beaches, the famous North Jetty fishing pier and kayak launch point. Visit Gene at Best Dry Cleaners FL Gene -------, 425 Laurel Rd E Nokomis FL 34275. Visit us at -----

Reviewed October 18, 2011

We absolutely loved this place! We love the style.....we want the name of the decorator! WE loved the furniture, we loved the big flat screen tv, the fridge, and we especially loved the huge walk-in shower with really wonderful tile work. We loved our room just off the pool. We loved the tiki bar and inflatables at the pool to lounge in and sip your cocktail. We loved the slick key system. Most of all, we loved the rate.
If we had one complaint, and it was only minor, the water pressure in the shower was a little limp.
Personnel we met were really great. We highly recommend this place!
Oh yes, and you have to have the lobster bisque in the restaurant!!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Bentleys1, Manager at Bentley's Boutique Hotel, BW Premier Collection, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2011

Thank you so much for the kind words regarding your most recent stay at Bentley's. Great time and consideration was taken when planning the overall design of the hotel and its amenities. We always look forward to hearing such positive feedback as it enables us to ensure that the amount of service we are providing is accurate.

Again, on behalf of myself and everyone at Bentley's- Thank you and we hope to see you again in the future!

Guest Services
Bentley's Resort Hotel

Reviewed October 11, 2011

Everyone was so friendly. The manager, Adam went out of his way to make sure that my stay was enjoyable. The room was spotless and newly remodeled. I loved the shower, the lighting, the quiet ac and the view of the pool and tiki bar. I didn't get a chance to eat at the restaurant, but it looked very nice. I loved the lounge and special drinks that Jackie made! The best resort hotel in the area by far!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Osprey
Ramada Venice Hotel Venezia
Inn at the Beach
Inn at the Beach
#2 of 13 in Venice
Best Western Plus Siesta Key Gateway
Home2 Suites by Hilton Nokomis Sarasota Casey Key
A Beach Retreat on Casey Key
Hampton Inn and Suites Bayside Venice

Been to Bentley's Boutique Hotel, BW Premier Collection? Share your experiences!