“great food, atmosphere & happy hour”
Review of Rosebud's

Rosebud's
Ranked #3 of 21 Restaurants in Osprey
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 25, 2013

cozy atmosphere in both the bar area and restaurant - good for a business lunch, special occasion dinner or just because. The prices are very reasonable..and even better for early bird specials..check with the restaurant for details. We've never been disappointed..hope you won't be either!!

Reviewed October 23, 2013

went for early bird special but menu items were so tempting 3 out of 4 opted from reg. menu. Food was excellent and service superb.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Both had the beef, which they are known for, and was not disappointed. Cooked just right and delish.

1  Thank llanata
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Delicious and the best prime rib EVER. Went during happy hour and sat in the bar area where not only do they have 2-for-1 drinks but they have several items on the dinner menu for great prices which include bread, main course, salad, potato. There were four in our party and we all got the prime rib and are still talking about it months later.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

My friend and I visited Tuesday evening. We both ordered the Lobster Tail which was completely over cooked to the point of it being difficult to chew and had no taste. Our baked potatoes were also over cooked and tasted old...thought they had too many left from the night before but I know they are closed on Monday. I would really hate to think they were reheating Sunday's potatoes, but, they were terrible. Our salad was lettuce with a few slices of green olives. Dressing seemed thin...they always had great Blue Cheese in the past. They must be really trying to cut back and very obvious. Service was great...have to say. Complaining with company is not for me....I dine out almost nightly, so I will scratch this one off my list. Management certainly must be aware of what is going out of their kitchen. In this day of so many dining options, do they really think people are going to accept over priced and over cooked food?

1  Thank Chere D